Can any of you guys think of a more annoying human being than....(pics)

DJ KHALED HE THE BEST MAN HE THE BEST. SHHHH LISSSSSSTTTEEENNN. HE MAKES MOOOVVIIES.
laugh.gif

Khaled produces hits at least.

Mencia is worse, he is not even funny.

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Originally Posted by grittyman20
He's implying because he's a certain race, he can't use the N word. What sense does that make. Because a person is black, that entitles them to use it??
smh.gif
this dude is obviously not black and sounds like he probably uses the n word too.

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

He's implying because he's a certain race, he can't use the N word. What sense does that make. Because a person is black, that entitles them to use it??
smh.gif
Sounds to me like you have no understanding of the history of that word....and I don't care to explain it to you since you wouldn't understand.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Thank you grittyman (Y)

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

MENCIA.jpg
I hate this guy almost as much as Khaled, buddy aint even Mexican
indifferent.gif

Why Khaled and Fat Joe can say the N word but Pitbull and Paul Wall can't is beyond me. I don't know how they got a pass
from Ross and all them boys, it makes no sense. If I was in they camp I would check Khaled and tell him don't use that word around
me cuz he's not black, hell, he's not even Spanish, although I don't think any non-Blacks should use the word, period.

Originally Posted by geminifly

MENCIA.jpg
indifferent.gif

Why Khaled and Fat Joe can say the N word but Pitbull and Paul Wall can't is beyond me. I don't know how they got a pass
from Ross and all them boys, it makes no sense. If I was in they camp I would check Khaled and tell him don't use that word around
me cuz he's not black, hell, he's not even Spanish, although I don't think any non-Blacks should use the word, period.
Co-sign.

Why Khaled and Fat Joe can say the N word but Pitbull and Paul Wall can't is beyond me.

Pitbull does say it. If its beyond you why Paul Wall cant say it, I dont know what to say
laugh.gif

MENCIA.jpg
indifferent.gif

he's half

Chris Brown, Mencia, Tony Parker, Everyone in the Hills, Sweet 16, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Shia LaDouche, Megan Fox, Heidi Klum, My cousin, Wreckinkickz,The Mather Track team, UIC Track team, Abdel, Sarah Palin, Adriana Lima, that one !!#!#+ on my block, My uncle, Mohsin, Sony, Nintendo fans, My manager(s), Mysister, My dad and Lost Planet

Originally Posted by firenflames

Chris Brown, Mencia, Tony Parker, Everyone in the Hills, Sweet 16, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Shia LaDouche, Megan Fox, Heidi Klum, My cousin, Wreckinkickz, The Mather Track team, UIC Track team, Abdel, Sarah Palin, Adriana Lima, that one !!#!#+ on my block, My uncle, Mohsin, Sony, Nintendo fans, My manager(s), My sister, My dad and Lost Planet

indifferent.gif

MENCIA.jpg
indifferent.gif

Who said Pitbull couldn't? Well, it wouldn't bother me..

Shai Lebuf, that dude from the Apple commercials, and Jim from The Office get on my nerves, they're too smug. Mencia is right there too

Back
Top Bottom