Can any one tell me if these DMP 11s are 100% real?

View media item 468138View media item 468137View media item 468136View media item 468135View media item 468133View media item 468132View media item 468131View media item 468130View media item 468121
GALLERY]
[/IMG]View media item 468104

Last edited:
Not the best expert on jordans but these are grey market

o yea? what makes them grey market sir? you cant just throw stuff out there and not explain why.

OP - please make sure you post this stuff in the proper section. JORDAN legit checks belong in the JORDAN legit check section.

Shoes are Legit.

Carbon Fiber is on point
The Jumpman on the ankle is like its supposed to be
Everything lines up properly (jumpman, tongue tag)
Soles have discolored some due to age and slight wear.
Box looks legit. I can really tell about the insert tho. If its plastic and shaped like the recent Jordan XI mid retro inserts then you are definitely good to go.

Ok thanks I'm new to nike talk ill post right place next time. They passed all my eye test but I'm kinda new to the game and wanted so more feed back.

Anymore feed back from anyone? I have till this Tuesday to send them back if I want. Thanks everyone!!

Sorry it's my first time posting on nike talk. I tried moving this post to the right place but when I did it says it's locked. Ill make sure I post in the right place next time thanks again!

WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY!!!!

Shoes are legit can you see thewhite leather on the back of the shoe? This might sound crazy but can you see how soft it looks? thats one way fakes have cheap leather an you can see the difference in the pics.

Carbon is good

3d lace lines up

Strings re right Box is right 

Did you get the dog tags?

Ok thank you guys!! No I didn't get the dog tag and they didn't have any shoe trees

indifferent.gif

THEY'RE LEGIT
what a joke, if you can honestly look at this picture and say they're legit then you need to get your **** straight

23's all ****** up  look at the bottom it dosent even come to a point , the cut is all wrong, these are fake as **** clown

100% Authentic
-Production tag has the correct font
-Carbon fiber plate looks fine
-The 23 on the back is properly spaced. Also, width of the numbers are correct
-The patent leather has the white edge/outline that surrounds the overall cut

Thank you guys so much for all the info I feel good about them now and I'm
Gonna keep!! What's the difference between GM shoes and fakes?

There is a whole thread on GM shoes.

These aren't part of the GM stuff that I know of.

i dont believe these have come out as GM shoes (not saying its impossible) but these are real and are in pretty good shape if you dont want them DS then i would pull the trigger.

Ok thank you guys I paid 350 for them think that's a good deal for the condition there in?

well for one they dont even have grey market of these

please refrain from posting if you have no knowledge of shoes. stop giving false information to people.

Ok thank you guys I paid 350 for them think that's a good deal for the condition there in?

does it matter? you already paid for them at this point so its a matter of if its a good price for you.

Back
Top Bottom