Can anyone help me find these New Balance 998??

i saw them before and they weren't available in my size...just saw them again today and i feel that i NEED these in this color scheme!

mi100204-02-r1.jpg

mi100204-02-r2.jpg

can't find it in a 9.5 anywhere online

i saw them before and they weren't available in my size...just saw them again today and i feel that i NEED these in this color scheme!

mi100204-02-r1.jpg

mi100204-02-r2.jpg

can't find it in a 9.5 anywhere online

I just saw a pair on ebay.it (Italy).  They're 199.00 Euros (!)  Add intl. shipping from Italy and it'll be pricey.  Just helping you out.

Peace
F Sharp005

I just saw a pair on ebay.it (Italy).  They're 199.00 Euros (!)  Add intl. shipping from Italy and it'll be pricey.  Just helping you out.

Peace
F Sharp005

PM ME I GOT THE SPOT FOR U 87.00 SHIPPED USD -PM ME - GOT MINE OFF THE SAME SITE U WONT BE DISSAPOINTED

PM ME I GOT THE SPOT FOR U 87.00 SHIPPED USD -PM ME - GOT MINE OFF THE SAME SITE U WONT BE DISSAPOINTED

i have these.. best usa release in awhile... suade is sooooo smooth and comfy, i should double up if i find for cheap... cant find a 9.5, sorry

i have these.. best usa release in awhile... suade is sooooo smooth and comfy, i should double up if i find for cheap... cant find a 9.5, sorry

thanks for the look out LACEZ but they don't have my size

still looking...anywhere in NYC?? may be going that way sometime next month

thanks for the look out LACEZ but they don't have my size

still looking...anywhere in NYC?? may be going that way sometime next month

anyone got the 998 denim blues for sale in a us 11? need shipping to the UK or those 999x concept joint in a 10? hmu!!!!

Back
Top Bottom