Can DUY PLEASE Start and Official thread for the 2K9 Basketball Summit?

We playing indoor or outdoor ?

The last event... outdoor games were a helluva lot better than the indoor event. and it was free and pretty decent court.

Well.. I'll let ya'l dudes do the outdoor event, cause it's no promise that it won't rain that day.... unless the Bob Ryan's out this jointcan tell us now...

Plus this would do in ALL 30+ players.. cause that asphalt is NO joke on the Knees...

By the By: Yes.. by the by.... Team Dynasty Check in via PM or email or here....

Need Preferred Team Colors this year as well as Sizes for ya'll Bammas. You know how I do. I aint even offering shoes for ya'll can't make ya mindup Hooligans!!! lol

Tops and Shorts... Holla back. Swoosh is takin HELLA long on Orders these days for really.

Still looking for a squad
nerd.gif

Hell no! I'm not tryna' be out there lookin' like the Purple City Byrd Gang! Rock, I'll be there as long as my graduation doesn't end upbeing that day.

^^ Bruh.. dont you know what day you are graduating already? And you guys Graduate on a Saturday?

No, since we graduate at Merriweather we have to wait until after they finalize their concert schedule. Yeah you can graduate any day of the week I think.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Hell no! I'm not tryna' be out there lookin' like the Purple City Byrd Gang! Rock, I'll be there as long as my graduation doesn't end up being that day.

nerd.gif

woah woah woah...don't get Tommie excited now...bamma bout to show up in 4XL Enyce jean shorts wit a purple bandana underneath an oversized BaltimoreRavens fitted wit the matching Ed Reed jersey, and Eggplant Foams...
smh.gif

Not to be in the middle of a convo... but joint don't look cut off to me, never did...

50f25a7ef8d237a685953952062003630e4800b.jpg

For troubleshooting purposes... on FF 3.0 on a WinXP box.

Depends on the display of your monitor/device you're using...

Joint is cut off at work, fine at home. But I'm not changing my settings at work for NT, lol!

Ahhhhhh.. Maybe thats what it is...

Hey MyT.. I guess you are good to go then....

And here I was shrinking some of my Sig joints to fit cause they got cut off.. aint that Beech...

Ok...Official date: 5/23/09 Objections? Please let me know. If there are enough objections we will change the date accordingly.

Also, I'd like to second the Purple City Bird Gang steeze...
Rock: Please put me down for a size L in purple AllDaz shorts, also Shooters socks (Purple shooters writing), and an XL purple tall tee

ALSO, Please don't forget the purple windbreaker outfit with a black stripe.
THANKS!

What in the hell is going on in here?

My team is in full effect. DK get everyone on board J howard needs to stay on the squad cause he was killin it with the energy. Throwing balls into the ceilingand what not
laugh.gif

Let's make this happen.....

Back
Top Bottom