Can having a fan on while you sleep make you severely sick or even kill you?

Well if the fan is inches within your face and not rotating, I woudnt be surprised if you felt a bit sick in the morning.

Sometimes when the central AC doesnt work I sleep in my moms room (works a nightshift) and the AC there is ridiculously cold. I remember a few times id sleep with a thin blanket and my head exposed and I'd wake up to a all day headache the next day.

Well if the fan is inches within your face and not rotating, I woudnt be surprised if you felt a bit sick in the morning.

Sometimes when the central AC doesnt work I sleep in my moms room (works a nightshift) and the AC there is ridiculously cold. I remember a few times id sleep with a thin blanket and my head exposed and I'd wake up to a all day headache the next day.

not gonna die fam.i get sick if the fan is too close through the night...better move it back some and have it on rotate and not jus blowin on you.

not gonna die fam.i get sick if the fan is too close through the night...better move it back some and have it on rotate and not jus blowin on you.

laugh.gif
RIP damn near everyone in the North East.

I been sleeping with the fan on my whole life. alot of times I'll wake up with nonstop sneezing or a runny nose. never a head ache though

I been sleeping with the fan on my whole life. alot of times I'll wake up with nonstop sneezing or a runny nose. never a head ache though

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Thats very interesting. My dad always told me not to keep the fan right on top of me while I sleep but didnt explain why.

And I have been having the illest headaches at night almost everyday for the past 2 weeks and I sleep with the fan on at night too.

So idk maybe there is a correlation.

...maybe he didnt want the fan falling on your head or face if it some how fell?

Back
Top Bottom