Can having a fan on while you sleep make you severely sick or even kill you?

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

i sleep with one pointed to my head everynight. feels good man.

this.
If it gets too cold at night I sometimes wake up with a sore throat or bad headache

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

Sup NT,

So I have been having bad headaches lately. I told a co worker of mine and she asked me if I slept with a fan. I said "yes", since my room is damn hot and I have no central air in my house, I sleep with a fan on at night. She told me that that's what's causing my headaches and can potentially kill me if I keep it up? Do you guys know anything about this? I will die if I don't sleep with it on, so it's a lose/lose situation for me
eyes.gif
this is absolutely true. If you do this for too long, say 80-90 years, it will kill you.

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

Sup NT,

So I have been having bad headaches lately. I told a co worker of mine and she asked me if I slept with a fan. I said "yes", since my room is damn hot and I have no central air in my house, I sleep with a fan on at night. She told me that that's what's causing my headaches and can potentially kill me if I keep it up? Do you guys know anything about this? I will die if I don't sleep with it on, so it's a lose/lose situation for me
eyes.gif
this is absolutely true. If you do this for too long, say 80-90 years, it will kill you.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

been doing it since i was in middle school. Now im 23
i used to sleep wit ha fan right next to me in summer....u straight dawg

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

been doing it since i was in middle school. Now im 23
i used to sleep wit ha fan right next to me in summer....u straight dawg

lol.. Parents and older people always say this. If you leave a stationary fan on you all night you will get sick. I don't think you can die off of it but yes you can get a little sick. When I mean sick I mean like a sore throat, runny nose, and a headache. Nothing severe.

lol.. Parents and older people always say this. If you leave a stationary fan on you all night you will get sick. I don't think you can die off of it but yes you can get a little sick. When I mean sick I mean like a sore throat, runny nose, and a headache. Nothing severe.

Back
Top Bottom