Can having a fan on while you sleep make you severely sick or even kill you?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

is your coworker korean or what?

YO *!!???? Yes she is...... with the accent and all.... Is this a korean superstition or something????
nerd.gif

Never heard of this but sounds interesting I sometimes sleep with the fan on, it is right in the middle of my room on top my bed right below.

and just this morning I was thinking that everytime I do put it on I get headaches and a little sick.

OP ask your coworker where did she get this info from and update us.

Never heard of this but sounds interesting I sometimes sleep with the fan on, it is right in the middle of my room on top my bed right below.

and just this morning I was thinking that everytime I do put it on I get headaches and a little sick.

OP ask your coworker where did she get this info from and update us.

Originally Posted by TSX24

If your fan is dirty and you're pointing it right towards you all the dust particles its blowing at u, you can inhale and possibly get sick.

THIS

Originally Posted by TSX24

If your fan is dirty and you're pointing it right towards you all the dust particles its blowing at u, you can inhale and possibly get sick.

THIS

I don't know about sick but sleeping with the window open near your head will. Fan and ac can make your bones hurt if it's directly on your body.

I don't know about sick but sleeping with the window open near your head will. Fan and ac can make your bones hurt if it's directly on your body.

I used to get sick when the fan was on full blast, but it's nothing deadly.. you'll be fine.

I used to get sick when the fan was on full blast, but it's nothing deadly.. you'll be fine.

So I pretty much concluded that it's anuser error on my part. The things blows right at me at night with no rotation and my heads is killing me now.

So I pretty much concluded that it's anuser error on my part. The things blows right at me at night with no rotation and my heads is killing me now.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Do this when you see that %@$% again
5ecpwl.jpg

hahaha..exactly what i was thinkin
devil.gif
..i wud've been chillin with Pac and Big if this were true..been doin it for years..never felt anything, besides fresh air in my hot room..

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Do this when you see that %@$% again
5ecpwl.jpg

hahaha..exactly what i was thinkin
devil.gif
..i wud've been chillin with Pac and Big if this were true..been doin it for years..never felt anything, besides fresh air in my hot room..

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

YO *!!???? Yes she is...... with the accent and all.... Is this a korean superstition or something????
nerd.gif
in Korea, there are actual cases of people who died from turning the fan on at night while they are sleeping.
It's called 'fan death' in english and in Korea, turning a fan towards your direction while you are sleeping is said to kill you.
To us, it is a superstition or just an absurd theory...but in Korean, they take it very seriously.

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

nerd.gif
in Korea, there are actual cases of people who died from turning the fan on at night while they are sleeping.
It's called 'fan death' in english and in Korea, turning a fan towards your direction while you are sleeping is said to kill you.
To us, it is a superstition or just an absurd theory...but in Korean, they take it very seriously.

Back
Top Bottom