Can I hear about your custom shoes?

Have you ever customized/personalized shoes? Would you like to talk about them?

I am conducting research on consumer experiences with sneaker customization. I am interested in seeing your shoes and hearing about your reasoning behind customizing them the way that you did. Potential participants would be encouraged to send me a picture of their customized shoes and then conduct a casual interview describing the meanings and significance of the design elements you chose.

Interviews should take 20-30 minutes and can be conducted in-person, over the phone, or via Skype at a time or place of your choosing. Information will be confidential and used for research purposes only. Participants must be 18 years or older, have lived in America for the past 5 years, and have customized shoes in the past 10 years. There are no known risks involved in this study, and participants will have the benefit of being able to discuss their customized sneakers with someone who is genuinely interested. If willing to participate, contact Brandon Wallace, a master’s student at University of Maryland, at [email protected]. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom