Can i please get some hate? I need more i'm running out of haters. lol vol. Ohlay

Just messing around. Please feel free to hate. If i can make it on NT, I can make it on any website.
grin.gif

Just messing around. Please feel free to hate. If i can make it on NT, I can make it on any website.
grin.gif

People forgot what the term hate means. Hate stems from jealousy. For one to hate, the person getting hated on must have a trait that is extraordinary. If you do/say something stupid and get called out for it, that's just you getting called out for doing/saying something stupid. Your video is the latter.

People forgot what the term hate means. Hate stems from jealousy. For one to hate, the person getting hated on must have a trait that is extraordinary. If you do/say something stupid and get called out for it, that's just you getting called out for doing/saying something stupid. Your video is the latter.

laugh.gif
 I need more full. Please feed me.
grin.gif
 Yall sound stupid to me. Just to let you know. 

laugh.gif
 I need more full. Please feed me.
grin.gif
 Yall sound stupid to me. Just to let you know. 

What's trolling have to do with anything? I'm saying don't hate cuz you can't do it. That's all. lol wut? haha

What's trolling have to do with anything? I'm saying don't hate cuz you can't do it. That's all. lol wut? haha

Back
Top Bottom