can i sue the police

well some $*+! happened involving a stolen truck and some other $*+! i wont get into but the cops end up at one of my brothers boys house and end up talking$*+! about me and my brother telling the kids parents that we filed a false police report saying our ps3 got stolen and that we really took it to get money orsome dumb $*+! like that so cant i sue him for defamation of character or something. and for the %%$%*@%@ that wanna ask yes my ps3 really did get stolen and ididnt get $*+! out of it since the insurance has a $500 deductable and the ps3 was only $600 so it wasnt even worth it.

there must be a big part missing in this story that should be heard, because i dont understand how they come looking for a stolen truck in your house and theywind up talking about how you filed a false claim

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Sure you can but I'd have to call what waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance first.
laugh.gif

What if you were running from loss prevention employees and when you into your car, they kicked your car and left a big dent - could you sue for that?

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

What if you were running from loss prevention employees and when you into your car, they kicked your car and left a big dent - could you sue for that?
roll.gif

i can picture that happening.
im too high.

did someone just order the #9: A Double Whaaaaaburger deluxe with a side of French Cries and a Large Cherry Cry-ade for the drink?

i dont not understood any stuff you writed....

but beware....sue the police and they will come in the night and steal your bitter little soul as you sleep

ok since noone understood a couple nights ago the police where looking for us about a stolen truck which we didnt steal which is why no one is in jail. Duringtheir search they end up at the kids house and for no reason at all say that we filed a false police report and all that. there was no reason to tell anyoneabout a police report that we filed. so how would you feel if your house got broken into and your ps3 was stolen aand then you find out the the police put noeffort into even trying to find who did it and instead went around telling people that your on some crackhead type *%!% stealing your own stuff for a fewdollars.

think about if you where the one who had that *$#%!#@@ happen to you

Ive tried fam, it's impossible. They are too powerful. They have the ability to lie and change evidence while you dont.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

ok since noone understood a couple nights ago the police where looking for us about a stolen truck which we didnt steal which is why no one is in jail. During their search they end up at the kids house and for no reason at all say that we filed a false police report and all that. there was no reason to tell anyone about a police report that we filed. so how would you feel if your house got broken into and your ps3 was stolen aand then you find out the the police put no effort into even trying to find who did it and instead went around telling people that your on some crackhead type *%!% stealing your own stuff for a few dollars.

think about if you where the one who had that *$#%!#@@ happen to you

i still don't get it

you went from a stolen truck, to a police talking about you filing a false police report, to a stolen ps3

Yeah you can sue, even if you were to win though the court would probably only award a nominal sum and you'd then have to pay all the legal fees.

well heres what happened to rodney king after he sued:

from wikipedia:

"After the riots King was awarded $3.8 million in a civil case, and used some of the money to start a hip hop music label, Straight Alta-Pazz RecordingCompany.[8] He subsequently moved to Rialto, California. King also made a cameo on an episode of BET's ComicView.

He was arrested again for spousal assault in 1999. In 2001, he was then ordered to undergo a year of drug treatment after pleading guilty to three counts ofbeing under the influence of PCP and one of indecent exposure.[9]

On August 27, 2003, he was arrested again on similar charges as in 1991. It is alleged that King was speeding, ran a red light while under the influence ofalcohol, failed to yield to police officers, and then slammed his SUV into a house, breaking his pelvis.[10]

While riding to his home in San Bernardino, California on November 29, 2007, he was shot in the face, arms, back and torso with birdshot bytwo thieves attempting to steal his bicycle ,[11] but police characterized his injuries as "not life threatening"

i probably not suing since all the cops around here already know me and my brother by name and harass us every chance they get.

for the ******s

-my ps3 was stolen

-filed a police report about it being stolen

-couple weeks later a truck gets stolen, cops blame us and look for us

-while looking at a friends house they make the comments about us lying about the ps3

still dont understand then #*%% your life

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

i probably not suing since all the cops around here already know me and my brother by name and harass us every chance they get.

for the ******s

-my ps3 was stolen

-filed a police report about it being stolen

-couple weeks later a truck gets stolen, cops blame us and look for us

-while looking at a friends house they make the comments about us lying about the ps3

still dont understand then #*%% your life
so your mad we dont understand you skewed story? there must be something odd in your criminal recored for all the cops to know you by your names.

whose truck is it?

Why are you a suspect? Do you have a prior arrest for car jackin and what not?

Is the ps3 yours or was it stolen from you work place?

Cops knowing your name is never a good thing, it means you are a criminal of some kind.

Back
Top Bottom