Can John Mayer...

continuum.jpg

can he top Continuum! the album is the definition of a masterpiece or flawless! there is not a single track on this album that you can skip! As amazing andcreative as he is can he make a better album than this? Im really excited to hear his next album and i hope it comes out sooner rather than later! If there isany artist that is capable of putting out better and better material each time it is this DUDE!

this dude is always evolving. I know his next album will be way better. can't wait
smile.gif

i still play continuum beginning to end pretty regularly. the album is crack

Not to take anything away from it, but continuum can't even top Room For Squares.

Every single one of his records is straight hotness. I cant wait to hear the new stuff. Any info on it yet?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Every single one of his records is straight hotness. I cant wait to hear the new stuff. Any info on it yet?

Agreed, John Mayer = GOAT

Vultures is a serious track.Matter of fact, every track is fire...This guy needs to put out another album ASAP

CurtisCarter23 wrote

can he top Continuum! the album is the definition of a masterpiece or flawless! there is not a single track on this album that you can skip! As amazing and creative as he is can he make a better album than this? Im really excited to hear his next album and i hope it comes out sooner rather than later! If there is any artist that is capable of putting out better and better material each time it is this DUDE!

woah
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

can he top Continuum! the album is the definition of a masterpiece or flawless!
John Mayer is the @%#+, and that album is fire... but you need to chill wit all that
grin.gif

"Heavier Things" is my favorite album of his, and if I were to guess I'd say his new one won't be for awhile.

- Tical.

RFS and Any Given Thursday topped it. Continuum was just in the public eye, more than these albums

Originally Posted by Tical 30

"Heavier Things" is my favorite album of his, and if I were to guess I'd say his new one won't be for awhile.

- Tical.

i hope ur wrong about the second part!

Room for Squares and Heavier Things is Pop Rock

Continuum is Blues Rock.

He got rich off of room for squares and heavier things and played what people wanted to hear. Then after he made the money, he started to make his real type ofmusic, which is blues based.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Room for Squares and Heavier Things is Pop Rock

Continuum is Blues Rock.

He got rich off of room for squares and heavier things and played what people wanted to hear. Then after he made the money, he started to make his real type of music, which is blues based.

I'd say Heavier Things is halfway between Pop Rock (Room For Squares) and Blues Rock (Continuum) as you put it. You make it sound like he was justputting out stuff he hated and didn't believe in just to get popular which is erroneous.

- Tical.

He's currently recording demos for his new album in LA.

1.Continuum
2.Heavier Things
3.Room For Squares
4.Inside Wants Out

IMO

I can't wait til the new John Mayer album comes out! Seriously guys, is there anything better to rail freshman dudes to?

Dunno dude, but his albums have kinda been evolving since inside out ... I think dude is a genuine talent and not a one trick pony and can def pull off moreclassics ... If clapton thinks that highly of him ... im pretty sure he could

Not to take anything away from him, but theres definitely room for improvement.

I always skip the first track, doesnt mesh with the rest. Doesnt mean its a bad song, I like it. And the last song, my favorite, is scratched and skips so Inever get to enjoy the album like it's meant to be.

I imagine his next album will be a mix of heavier things/Continiuum = Jimi Hendrix worthy of putting together an album. (not saying he plays like jimi, justsaying if he could take the crack from both albums and boil it in a pot, we are looking at classic material of all time).

* knock on wood no jinx

Back
Top Bottom