Can someone help me identify this Japanese game show?

I've been trying to find a video I watched a few years ago but I'm not having any luck. My memory is pretty bad so a lot of the details are fuzzy, butI'm pretty sure it took place in a gymnasium. And I think there was one guy all alone, and I think he had to stay overnight. And randomly throughout thenight, a buzzer or alarm would sound and these masked dudes would like shoot out of the ground and start chasing him. That's all I can remember. Doesanybody have any idea what I'm talking about?

I thought this thread would of been about that old Japanese TV show that has a spinoff on MTV... but I was going to ask the same question as the OP did.
Thanks sk23 for answering the question, I've been trying to find out what the show was called for awhile but I never got any answers. Gaki No Tsukai alsodo features on Hard Gay too right?? I watch the Hard Gay(Haado Gei?) episodes on youtube and they always start with the host from this show.

Downtown Gaki No Tsukai FTW
pimp.gif

Although I have zero understanding of the Japanese language, the #!*% they do on the show is HILARIOUS. The "No Laugh Batsu" games are the best.

^ The Silent Library episodes are hilarious too.

The ones I'm talking about is where they're (the cast) is put in a situation where if they laugh, they get a punishment (usually hit with a weapon).
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom