Can we all agree that Wale's Ambition is...

Dope as *@%!?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Been wanting to make this thread for awhile. His first album was dope and this is just better. Best rapper on MMG.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
Wale if your reading this send me a pair of galaxy foams
laugh.gif

Very consistant album... I feel like it was a good mix between the types of tracks on there.

He came through with this one
smokin.gif

Not a fan, at least his first album he sounded true to himself. This album he sounded confused and forcing *#!#

and no Wale, don't quote me or respond. I'm just stating how I feel.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Not a fan, at least his first album he sounded true to himself. This album he sounded confused and forcing *#!#

This.
Wale is still searching for himself... IMO, 100 Miles and Running and Attn Deficit was him at his purest form. Whatever that vibe was. That was it. 

As if the full sleeve tattoos or the harder beats would help. Can't hate on his efforts with Jeremih or Miguel though. Those are legitimate bangers. 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I am a fan of Ambition, but I 100% agree on the point about his first album. 

Its cool, my wife digs it I like it enough. But I do have a ridiculous bone to pick.

On "Chain Music" would it have been so hard to slant follow so that it really rhymed with collar?

Oh and DC or Nothin is unbelievably catchy, i love that joint.

There are tracks on here that I absolutely love. Ambition, Chain Music, DC or Nothing, Legendary, Slight Work, Don't Hold Your Applause. The rest is kinda meh to me.

That album was trash. Triddy trash. Awful. The title track is the only track worth listening to at this point.

Anyone else thought that song where he calls his sister the "illest b*tch" was weird? Like he couldn't call her something else?

Ambition had all the records I wish Attention Deficit had....
Not saying I don't like Attention Deficit, they serve different purposes....

Back
Top Bottom