can we sense other people around us??

Originally Posted by hellaones

late pass, but what's up with this show with Morgan Freeman?
I think there's gonna be a new season for this year. Last year's season was dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stuched

5. As animals we have lost the precision of many of our senses, so they've become largely subconscious, such as the use of pheromones to attract mates. We pick up on scents a far more subconscious yet advanced scale, so perhaps we also can use scent to pick other presences.

I think about this every day. I know our brains are dulled, I'm often wondering what our true potential is as a species.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Whenever I walk in my building I can tell if my door is open before I walk upstairs
that probbly has do with pressure

I didn't watch the video yet, but I'm assuming Rupert Sheldrake is on it. He studies strange phenomena like the sense of being stared at, or how dogs know when their owners are coming home. Apparently they set up cameras in the house and the owner was coming home early from work and while they were still miles away, the cameras showed the dogs getting excited. I haven't read the book so it may just be all pseudoscience nonsense but I've heard some good reviews for it and it sounds like something you may be interested in.
060960807X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Whenever I walk in my building I can tell if my door is open before I walk upstairs
that probbly has do with pressure

Could be its more like I can hear it being open not literally sense it

If you have your five senses, you can sense when people are around you without directly looking at them.

I can sense when someone is staring at me.

My head just automatically snap right towards them, it freaks me out at times.

Back
Top Bottom