Originally Posted by deFOBking

lol @ 2:17 the girls face...dead, poor dude's deep in the FZ
Word. I noticed that too. Right when he said "OH YEAH!" she was like 
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
Anyways, 

Like everyone in the video said. No.

yes.

genuinely good friendships with several females but only cause i dont find them attarctive.

all females that i have found attractive and we were just friends. either i was just friends with them cause i wanted to smash and when i couldnt i lost interest or i smashed stuff got awkaward i lost intetrest
eyes.gif

What's funny is that if you ask people 10 years older you might get the reverse. I don't know any women 28+ that want to be "just friends" with guys.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

yea but just friends...on some acquaintance type steeze but not "good friends/best friends"....
this.
If I'm makin efforts for a female to be "good/best" friends then I'm probably makin moves to make her my girl.

other than that...

I'm good

I'm single. I don't think I can be friends with any attractive girl without thinking or wanting to smash. Would probably be a different story if I'm locked up with an awesome girl.

Yes they can only in the capacity of situatonal friends, or friends through association, or you arent attracted to them. Its rare that a guy goes out and just have casual conversations with a chick, sheer out of spontanity and isnt attracted to them and isnt in a situational environment.. aka classmates, co-workers, friend of g/f, g/f of friend, to gather info ala directions, help, etc... I just dont see any scenario where a guy says im going out with the sole mission of walking to a women whom im attracted to and strickly be friends with no implications. Nor a situation where i have to aquaint/associate myself with them. I cant see a guy thinking. Just gonna hit the bar/club etc and say damn your fine i want nothing more then to just hangout and be buddies.

plutonic friends?  nah.  if you hang w/ a bunch of chicks that are just friends, ur most likely a square.

girl im smashing has a close circle mix of girls and guys, %+%+ look/feel like a degrassi or saved by the bell episode.

Back
Top Bottom