Can you believe Nike change the Jordan 1 High Infared? But the new type looks great!!

not a fan of orange, but it still kind of looks red to me. nice shoes, but i still prefer leather...and quality leather. i think i'm going to pass.

I was starting to like the Infrared 1's, but these are nice. I think these will outsell the 2K9's since they release the same day. Def cop. Let'ssee if JB changes those Pewters next
nerd.gif

i like em, i was kinda lookin forward to the infared but this looks better, plus the infared color belongs to the VI's
pimp.gif

my how the tables have turned. now would you guys mind if this "max orange" was placed on another product?

Any more pictures? I hope these are not TOO orange. If they have a close resemblance to red, then I'll picking these up!

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

my how the tables have turned. now would you guys mind if this "max orange" was placed on another product?

you know i was thinking that same thing, and i had a feeling of what "product" that would be. not starting rumors off that tho, lol jus a thought

Back
Top Bottom