CAN YOU POST ON NT WITH A SIDEKICK?

Ever since this new format came about, I havent been able to post topics and reply to posts. Am i the only one? Thanks

yeah i always reply to posts from my sidekick, but im not able to make a new thread for some reason

cant quote people tho
ohwell.gif

I can deal with not being able to edit,and only responding using quick reply..its the screen cutting pics in half that make me man..anyone else?

Some of you guys just sound so damn arrogant on that 'get a real man phone' comment. I have a Blackberry and all, because I send emails through out theday and the push email is too convenient, but there's nothing wrong with an SK just for leisure viewing. And since when do 'real men' use their PDAto look at a shoe board?

Originally Posted by wj4

Some of you guys just sound so damn arrogant on that 'get a real man phone' comment. I have a Blackberry and all, because I send emails through out the day and the push email is too convenient, but there's nothing wrong with an SK just for leisure viewing. And since when do 'real men' use their PDA to look at a shoe board?

I hope you know the sidekick is marketed to 14 year old girls. It's pretty funny when I hear dudes on the train talking about their LX like they'redoing something. Maybe thats why people like to comment "a grown man shouldn't be carrying a sidekick".

^and your point? BB's and wm devices are aimed at the business oriented people. Does that mean it stops regular people from using the phones? Hellna.......what's the difference here?

Originally Posted by ceelo4

Originally Posted by wj4

Some of you guys just sound so damn arrogant on that 'get a real man phone' comment. I have a Blackberry and all, because I send emails through out the day and the push email is too convenient, but there's nothing wrong with an SK just for leisure viewing. And since when do 'real men' use their PDA to look at a shoe board?

I hope you know the sidekick is marketed to 14 year old girls. It's pretty funny when I hear dudes on the train talking about their LX like they're doing something. Maybe thats why people like to comment "a grown man shouldn't be carrying a sidekick".

It's even funnier when grown men cop a BB and don't even know how to use it. Most cats on here got a BB becuz it's the IN thing for now. If aphone defines your manhood then you got bigger issues
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by wj4

I hope you know the sidekick is marketed to 14 year old girls. It's pretty funny when I hear dudes on the train talking about their LX like they're doing something. Maybe thats why people like to comment "a grown man shouldn't be carrying a sidekick".

It's even funnier when grown men cop a BB and don't even know how to use it. Most cats on here got a BB becuz it's the IN thing for now. If a phone defines your manhood then you got bigger issues
tired.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Its not that I look down on dudes with SKs, its just, I'll be damned if I buy one..

Back
Top Bottom