Can you use chopsticks?

I'm Chinese, so I learned how at a young age, but i was surprised at how many of my non-asian friends knew how to use them. I guess after years of ordering takeout from the greasy chinese spot gave them experience 
laugh.gif

How about y'all?

I'm Chinese, so I learned how at a young age, but i was surprised at how many of my non-asian friends knew how to use them. I guess after years of ordering takeout from the greasy chinese spot gave them experience 
laugh.gif

How about y'all?

Asking another Asian person is like asking the following:

Can I breathe?
Can I walk?
Can I talk?

Of course my horse. I can use ohashi.

Asking another Asian person is like asking the following:

Can I breathe?
Can I walk?
Can I talk?

Of course my horse. I can use ohashi.

i learned a few years ago.  i'm asian but not the kind that use chopsticks.
i only learned because i started eating sushi and didn't want to look dumb using a fork or my hands at the restaurant.  
embarassed.gif

i learned a few years ago.  i'm asian but not the kind that use chopsticks.
i only learned because i started eating sushi and didn't want to look dumb using a fork or my hands at the restaurant.  
embarassed.gif

Yeah, and it's funny because whenever I go to an asain restaurant they always give me a fork.  Just because I'm white, wear flannels, and generally just look like a redneck doesn't mean I can't use chopsticks!
laugh.gif

Yeah, and it's funny because whenever I go to an asain restaurant they always give me a fork.  Just because I'm white, wear flannels, and generally just look like a redneck doesn't mean I can't use chopsticks!
laugh.gif

I'm Asian and I can, but not correctly.

I swear, many of the White people I see at restaurants have mastered it...They go home and practice or something.

I'm Asian and I can, but not correctly.

I swear, many of the White people I see at restaurants have mastered it...They go home and practice or something.

Back
Top Bottom