Canadian moving down to cali...vol Need to find work

I actually haven't seen any NTers try looking for jobs on NT, I thought I'd give it a shot since I'm pretty much desperate.
Any NT Employers or anyone know of any opportunities in the SoCal area? Preferably in the financial or business industry, but I'm not very picky. Thanks 
happy.gif

I actually haven't seen any NTers try looking for jobs on NT, I thought I'd give it a shot since I'm pretty much desperate.
Any NT Employers or anyone know of any opportunities in the SoCal area? Preferably in the financial or business industry, but I'm not very picky. Thanks 
happy.gif

Whoop whoop, always good to see a fellow Canadian move to Cali
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Whoop whoop, always good to see a fellow Canadian move to Cali
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Really you are going to leave Canada with 9% unemployment rate to go to cali with 15+% unemployment rate may i ask why? please come up with a logical answer

- Which school did u get your B.A from? because that may be a problem in the US

im not bashing you i just dont see the logic of moving from Canada to the US unless you have something good there. Good luck

Really you are going to leave Canada with 9% unemployment rate to go to cali with 15+% unemployment rate may i ask why? please come up with a logical answer

- Which school did u get your B.A from? because that may be a problem in the US

im not bashing you i just dont see the logic of moving from Canada to the US unless you have something good there. Good luck

CA Unemployment rate isn't +15%, it's 12%. Not good but yall are exaggerating. The state unemployment rate is pretty useless to OP anyway, he should be looking at unemployment rate by county if anything.
edit:

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Really you are going to leave Canada with 9% unemployment rate to go to cali with 15+% unemployment rate may i ask why?please come up with a logical answer 

You know there are desirable  counties and cities in CA with unemployment at or near 9% right? Like San Francisco...

CA Unemployment rate isn't +15%, it's 12%. Not good but yall are exaggerating. The state unemployment rate is pretty useless to OP anyway, he should be looking at unemployment rate by county if anything.
edit:

Really you are going to leave Canada with 9% unemployment rate to go to cali with 15+% unemployment rate may i ask why?please come up with a logical answer 

You know there are desirable  counties and cities in CA with unemployment at or near 9% right? Like San Francisco...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

edit:

this...dudes are always in such a rush to $@@* on Cali 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

edit:

this...dudes are always in such a rush to $@@* on Cali 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom