Cant try on some Jordans????

Well the VI's/XVII's CDP came out yesterday, i went to cop at the mall. There was a line about 20 people and when they opened the doors the guy infront of me wanted to buy a pack for the first time. He didnt know what to buy a 10 or a 10.5. So he asked an employee that works at footlocker if can try on asize 10 but the guy said no becasue he might crease them and mess them up. So obviously he got rejected from trying on the shoes. The costumer got mad and wassaying that thats not true, he can try on the shoes like any other shoe. So they were arguing and then the customer was telling the guy that he's going tocomplain and all this stuff. So can a customer try on some jordans like a any other shoe? Can they actually tell you that or no?

i guess like u can cuz in omaha packs dont sell that quick but on release date like at 7 i dont think theyll let u but like later during regular store hoursimpretty sure u can

I dont see why not. But usually people dont try them on, they just get em. I wouldnt wanna make a line of Jordan fans angry anyway because they usually onlylet one or two people in the store at a time anyway.

I ask to see it the day before and try it on...
I don't jock foot locker employees like some people do, but I guess they know I'm not an annoying kid and allow it.

When people ask me on release dates I tell them you can't try it on because it depreciates the shoe right away. But if he wants to try it on a day or twoafter the release date I'll let them do it. Some people are outside for long time before release dates so if some dude walks in trying to try on a pairpeople will get hott!!!

The point is, the store doesn't want him to try them on, possibly mess the shoe up, and then him reject it to buy another size. They're left with thecreased shoe that other people possibly don't want.
Of course, there's also an angry mob in a nice line waiting outside the doors watching your every move.

This is like that one story where someone saw a little kid and his mother at Flight Club, and he wanted to try on some Dunks (I think Jedi's?). Kid wasdenied, soccer mom jumped in, kid tried them on, ran around the store, creasing them up.

i was told that too when i picked up my 10/13 CDP on release date... this time i knew not to ask to try'em on, wish i could have tho. didnt think 6'sran long should, have gotten a half size smaller

some ppl r dumb, y would u go to a sneaker store not knowing ur size. the only excuse for that is if u been in jail for the past 20 yrs and dontk no ur size

i tried on my size 13(im a 12,those were soldout) VI/XVII pack instore
this was at 4pm

I don't care if we're in Footlocker or Payless, customers have the right to try on any shoe.

double posted somehow

I don't care if we're in Footlocker or Payless, customers have the right to try on any shoe.

PEOPLE SHOULD NO WHAT SHOE THEY WEAR WITH OUT TRYING THEM ON.......................IF THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT SIZE TO GET ITS BETTER IF THEY TELL THEMNO.......................ITS WALK IN N WALK OUT LIKE THAT EVERYONE CAN GET THEIR SHOE...............

Originally Posted by zidane4661

some ppl r dumb, y would u go to a sneaker store not knowing ur size. the only excuse for that is if u been in jail for the past 20 yrs and dontk no ur size
Yea cause certain shoes don't run with differant sizes, hell I have doubles of the same shoe that fit funny

Originally Posted by zidane4661

Yea cause certain shoes don't run with differant sizes, hell I have doubles of the same shoe that fit funny

been getting Jordans for a while, and i rarely ever try them on. i just know I'm a size 13. But on Friday when i thought i had no chance to get the 6/17pack, i went to my local spot that sells them early for a lil more than retail.. needless to say they only had a size 12 left.. so i thought what the hell letme try them so i did.. and carmines fit good... i would have copped if the xvii fit. but they were too tight.. so i think people should know their size, but beallowed to try if they need too. luckily i found a size 13 Saturday morning for easy pick up..

you dont know what size you ware in Js you got no business being at a sneaker camp out on release day

Back
Top Bottom