capitol sneaker team

Quote:
Its because i just dont like you, and you ride your mom's nuts

best comeback ever :lol:
laugh.gif

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Quote:
im not fighting you because of what blake is saying. Its because i just dont like you, and you ride your mom's nuts

That's still assault. And you're not going to fight me anyways.

" them fightin words!! "

man are we going to pass out ALOT of flyers?! hopefully not alot....i wanna see the shirts!!
I AM FROM SEATTLE

I'm willing to pass out as many as I can. Don't be on the team if you're not willing to make an effort. hahaha

u like startin stuff huh KxS??? i AM willing to pass out more flyers and do whatever to help out the store..calm down...
I AM FROM SEATTLE

um....ok....

so yea i got the email today about the shirts...i need to go buy some adidas from that 30% sale
I AM FROM SEATTLE

Quote:
soulonice I go for regular strip club summits, although its often just me and oo206oo.

anytime your down in the bay, get at me..

Last time i was at Ricks, half of the GOODS staff was there. One of them gave a stripper 50 worth of chips and asked for the works..... :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
Last time i was at Ricks, half of the GOODS staff was there. One of them gave a stripper 50 worth of chips and asked for the works.....

^^^ that night was crazy...that stripper earned every penny of that money.

A strip club is not a place you want to see people you know.
Our group was there, the Goods guys were there, as well as them other dudes from Garfield...we had fun though.

I hope everything is going good for you down in the bay area...you shouldnt be on the computer you should be getting your spot in line for a shirt or something since everything down there seems to require camping out....now go!

Quote:
^^did you get the email of the "glimse" of the tee? i think its alright.

i dont know about it, but you can know until you see the whole thing. ya shmel me? lol

Quote:
I hope everything is going good for you down in the bay area...you shouldnt be on the computer you should be getting your spot in line for a shirt or something since everything down there seems to require camping out....now go!

When you come down, we off that 18 dummy juice... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Seattle > the whole damn Yay.....

lol pretty late bro...id watch the fight tho lol

but yea, what have the peeps on the Sneaker Team been doing?!?! get any new shoes lately?? grape? hybrids?? hows school?! bored(hell yea)??
I AM FROM SEATTLE

SoulonIce206, I will do that. The Sea sneaker/booty summit will be a blast.

I have no cool shoes so it won't be much of a sneaker summit, but Im down for girls shaking it.

When i get back to town lets make it happen, lap dances on me.. You should have a 21 and up summit. Strip club and the warroom after...

Quote:
Strip club and the warroom after...

So we are sticking with the usual plan then when you get back....Jason cant wait, the only female contact he gets is from Ricks. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

Back
Top Bottom