capitol sneaker team

^forealz?? i chill wit her cuz she goes to west seattle wit me...whats your name cause i cant ask her if she knows Ridiculous Hops lol
I AM FROM SEATTLE

i just went up to capitol to get some pick ups and i talked to tod. he just said that there will be a meeting when the shirts are done. i saw the design of the shirts, its alright

cuz i seen ronskizzles myspace and chik left a comment on his page then chik had brenda in her top8 whatever...calm down vlad..j/k good thing my girl is a loner lol
I AM FROM SEATTLE

me,vlad, Br, i mean Vlads girl, MICHELLE WONG (hope that makes u feel better vlad)uh dont know thier SN but Sam and Julian, Eric, and thats about it...lol
I AM FROM SEATTLE

oh, ic i guess when i join team friends i get free deluxe car washes & detail, free expensive groceries, ultimate discounts at numerous shoe stores? if so can i be member #1?

i want free deluxe car washes.......

but has anyone been to capitol lately??? shirts done??
I AM FROM SEATTLE

what happened at the meeting? what did u peeps talk about??

im freakin sick at home and cant even get up!!! stupid crap
I AM FROM SEATTLE

nothing much. just got the shirts, we just have to wear it every tuesday. we have to talk to atleast 10 people about capitol and get their emails and send them to todd. so he can add them to the email subscription thing. also told us about what they're getting in the next 2 weeks

^^the Halloween pack. the half orange half black patent leather af1s, blazers, and glow-in-the-dark dunk highs. and then some gr jordans, dunks, and ams.

Back
Top Bottom