Captain America movie

John Cena would be dope in terms of image, but then he would open his mouth and
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
it all up.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I doubt a real background in the military would really do much if they find an actor as serious as RDJ is in his role.  I have no worries they'll get the look right for a Cap movie
Yeah. Whoever the actor is gonna be they will def go through some training.

I've said this guy's name for the longer. His Captain America would be better than his Two-Face

Aaron Eckhart.

everytime i think of ryan reynolds i think of just friends
laugh.gif

please have a better captain america movie than they had in the early 90s

How are the gonna cast a dude that is supposed to be scawny before he becomes a "super soilder"? So basically the need a dude that's not too built.

Tom Brady would make a great Captain America. He has the height, looks, and swag.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

John Cena would be dope in terms of image, but then he would open his mouth and
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
it all up.
I think he looks like too much of a musclehead to do it.

I actually like the idea of Aaron Eckhart playing him.

You guys know Captain America is supposed to be really young right? Guys like Aaron Eckhart have no chance.

And
indifferent.gif
at the dude who listed Willem Dafoe.

they're gonna have more than 1 Captain America right? because the Captain America movie is gonna take place in WWII, and The Avengers movie is in present time I think

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

they're gonna have more than 1 Captain America right? because the Captain America movie is gonna take place in WWII, and The Avengers movie is in present time I think

You mean more than one movie right? Because the whole point is that he gets frozen in ice and they dig him out in the present day.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

You mean more than one movie right? Because the whole point is that he gets frozen in ice and they dig him out in the present day.

man I dont know +@$# about Captain America lol . but OP said the Captain America movie is gonna take place during WWII. so if its during WWII, than how is he also gonna be in the Avengers movie? unless they're gonna have a different Captain America in the Avenger movie? there is more than 1 Captain America right?
laugh.gif

man I dont know +@$# about Captain America lol . but OP said the Captain America movie is gonna take place during WWII. so if its during WWII, than how is he also gonna be in the Avengers movie? unless they're gonna have a different Captain America in the Avenger movie? there is more than 1 Captain America right?
laugh.gif
captain-america-hulk-cameo.jpg

He probably freezes in HIS movie and is thawed out in The Avengers movie.

You mean more than one movie right? Because the whole point is that he gets frozen in ice in (WWII) and they dig him out in the present day.

laugh.gif
that should help make it more clearer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom