Car and Driver Scans of GT-R performance Vol. 0-60 3.3 sec, 1/4 11.5 sec

lurkin2long

Banned
http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?s=c250e1d71428d9669cd225f7b25e2baf&showtopic=22125

eek.gif
top speed 191mph

GT-R got 11 speakers too, Id get sooooooooo wavy in that whip, think id run from the State Troopers if im in the zone.

A thread praising the speed of a car just above the thread about a girl dying from speeding
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gko2408

A thread praising the speed of a car just above the thread about a girl dying from speeding
nerd.gif
im speechless

but im sayin this car isnt for sunday drivers.

Originally Posted by THockey66

What this car could've been if it wasnt such a pig...

roll.gif
you actin like the numbers released have it doin 0-60 in 7 secs orsomething.

Originally Posted by gko2408

nerd.gif
Speeding isn't a good thing, but the girl who died had a death wish. We're praising the car's performance, not the act of speeding.

Harmanmotive recently dyno'd a japanese spec GTR and got 400whp+ out of it...

thats pretty damn impressive considering the weight, AWD and they had the speed limiter

roll.gif
....obviously your aren't familiar with skylines..they have alwaysbeen heavy vehicles

Angel

I've read that if you want to put this car out on the track, the navi reads that you're on it and eleminates the gov speed BUT it will void yourwarranty.
laugh.gif

Nissan aint playin, they already tryna make this whip untunable
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

I've read that if you want to put this car out on the track, the navi reads that you're on it and eleminates the gov speed BUT it will void your warranty.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

It does not void the warranty, and its done by satellite on preapproved tracks...It basiscally disengages a majority of the safety features and lets thecar perform

Angel

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by THockey66

roll.gif
you actin like the numbers released have it doin 0-60 in 7 secs or something.

I was actually respecting the car for doing so much at almost 4k pounds. However if they could drop the weight by 500 or so pounds, it would no doubt makethe car much better.
Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

roll.gif
....obviously your aren't familiar with skylines..they have always been heavy vehicles
Im not expert on them, no, but theres no denying that the GTR is a big car even for a Skyline. Considerably larger than both the R33&R34.

one of my favorite new cars i wouldnt mind owning one but id still buy a Corvette (Z06) first, call me old school American muscle

but at the NAIAS here in Detroit MSRP was listed as start at $69k optioned out at $73k, but with dealer mark ups you're looking at $100k+

few pics though
6d83563d4b6cc7289381ffdd5c6667a8fc25e81.pjpg

a0225264ebcfb979f445777917b13aa2d683069.pjpg

41825e04a3c9e949fcb57ae2e998e1b4fb275b6.pjpg

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

I've read that if you want to put this car out on the track, the navi reads that you're on it and eleminates the gov speed BUT it will void your warranty.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

It does not void the warranty, and its done by satellite on preapproved tracks...It basiscally disengages a majority of the safety features and lets the car perform

Angel

a robo sitter? eww..........is there anyway to turn all that off like da M5?

Back
Top Bottom