Car for my girl: RSX vs. G35 vs. IS300 vs. Altima Coupe

I'm helping my girl get a new car b/c her old one is pretty much done...

these are the 4 narrowed down choices

2005-2007 Acura RSX
2003-2004 Lexus IS300
2003-2006 Infinti G35
2007-2008 Altima Coupe

I own a 350Z and my rents have a G35 so I know about them, I owned a RSX Type S for 6 yrs and I loved it. I wish I still had it so that would be my choice

the RSX would be the cheapest option, she wouldnt be getting a Type S, she cant drive stick

you can get a 2005 for around $16k easy

rsx's are pretty cheap now unless she wants the type S. but the regular auto ones dont seem to go for too much. i would get that, looks like a good chickcar. no to g35, IS, and altima b/c they're gas guzzlers, not so much the altima but nissan interior seems kinda cheap. u can't go wrong withhonda/acura.

All good choices and I don't think she can go wrong with any one of them, however, I would suggest the Altima Coupe just because gas prices are way toohigh right now.

get her the slowest thing in that list...young girls and fast cars ? NO
smh.gif

Altima Coupe seems to be a fav for the ladies

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I got an Acura TL, but ...............

Pics of your girl ????
unoriginal and still unfunny after the 98947821047910273 a NTer has said that

RSX or IS seems to suit the girls around my area.

But the G35xgirls collabo usually gets me and my friends staring.

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

Are you co-signing on a loan, buying it or helping her decide?

Don't get her a fast car.

im gonna help...partially b/c I will drive the car too since my car is a 2 seater and it makes it tough to do some things unless it's just us

i think i'm pushing her towards the RSX

they hold their value extremely well and I loved mine...6 yrs with zero problems that werent caused on my own

I would recommend the altima coupe because when i see a g35, rsx, or is300 I would think that a dude drives it. Besides it would be new so I would def get thecoupe if given those options.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

the RSX would be the cheapest option, she wouldnt be getting a Type S, she cant drive stick

you can get a 2005 for around $16k easy

I just bought a 04 RSX w/ leather 38k miles w/ Acura certified used warranty bumper to bumper till 2011. For 16.5 K

Originally Posted by czur1127

man i wish i was ur kid

I wouldnt buy my kid one of these cars, i'm not paying for it, im gonna help on a down payment at best

I just dont want her going out and buying a used g35 with 75k miles on it for like $22k just to have a g35

Back
Top Bottom