Car insurance

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

$415

A month?
man...... I hate this. I also rent a house so that might count.... I live by myself too so that might help too. Is costco insurance cheaper too??? Sorry Im a total noob to this insurance car business...

anymore?

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

$415

A month?
man...... I hate this. I also rent a house so that might count.... I live by myself too so that might help too. Is costco insurance cheaper too??? Sorry Im a total noob to this insurance car business...

anymore?

All I know is, don't keep requestin quotes online. They hit ur credit and it will keep raisin the price. Look for some small town companies and see what they can do for u.

All I know is, don't keep requestin quotes online. They hit ur credit and it will keep raisin the price. Look for some small town companies and see what they can do for u.

You can always ask your parents to put you on their policy, which might be cheaper than getting insurance on your own.

You can always ask your parents to put you on their policy, which might be cheaper than getting insurance on your own.

I've had AAA for several years now.  They have been the best value for my situation and offer discounts if you use their other insurance services as well.

I've had AAA for several years now.  They have been the best value for my situation and offer discounts if you use their other insurance services as well.

get one of those cheap hood ones u see on TV

like Adriannas, Freeway, Mercury, etc

laugh.gif
those are the ones i can name off the top of my head from what i see around my neighborhood

what do u want though, liability, full coverage..  etc?

get one of those cheap hood ones u see on TV

like Adriannas, Freeway, Mercury, etc

laugh.gif
those are the ones i can name off the top of my head from what i see around my neighborhood

what do u want though, liability, full coverage..  etc?

I dont know about Cali but I just got a new Fusion Sel with a DUI and 3 tickets in the last 5 years and its 140 a month.....Which I cant complain with that driving record.

I dont know about Cali but I just got a new Fusion Sel with a DUI and 3 tickets in the last 5 years and its 140 a month.....Which I cant complain with that driving record.

Back
Top Bottom