Caribana 2015!!!! Who goin?

Alright fellas Caribana is set to take place next Thursday through Sunday, the same weekend as Drake's Ovo festival

Im heading out for the first time and wanna know

1) Is anyone else hitting this up in Toronto Canada

2) Past experiences, and tips or heads up I should have heading out there

Thanks

*raises hand* Staying at Cambridge suites. The birds will be out for the OVO concert. What u got planned?

patentboy23 patentboy23 Went with that Caribana package a few months back gonna be at the sheraton with my patnas

got parties lined up Friday to Sunday, the Blocko day party with Fab seems like the move for sunday then that after party with Big Sean

What about you bra

Last edited:
@PatentBoy23 Went with that Caribana package a few months back gonna be at the sheraton with my patnas

got parties lined up Friday to Sunday, the Blocko day party with Fab seems like the move for sunday then that after party with Big Sean

What about you bra
Sheraton always packed during caribana. 

I feel like it's the main hotel evryone goes too.

avoid driving around downtown Toronto, it gets to busy... however, that long weekend is the best long weekend in Toronto

don't bother. stay in america pls. 
Kinda Joking.. y'all are cool but the americans that come out during caribana/ovo weekend acting like goons and trying to fight at every venue or like you run the place just pls don't bother. 
I'ma hit up OVO and then stick to the lowwww key spots for the weekend to avoid that nonsense.

Last edited:
avoid driving around downtown Toronto, it gets to busy... however, that long weekend is the best long weekend in Toronto

Thanks my man I appreciate the feedback, if we cant walk from there was honestly gonna just take huber.

You gon participate in any festivities?

taking a road trip out there from chicago, leaving moniday to return

how is the parade? I grew up going to labor day parade in new york, is this anything like that?

octobersveryown octobersveryown dont be like that bra, my first time coming to canada looking fwd to it

also glad ill be saving money off that exchange rate right now :smokin

Thanks my man I appreciate the feedback, if we cant walk from there was honestly gonna just take huber.

how is the parade? I grew up going to labor day parade in new york, is this anything like that?

@OctobersVeryOwn dont be like that bra, my first time coming to canada looking fwd to it

also glad ill be saving money off that exchange rate right now
smokin.gif
I guess you chose the best time with this exchange rate. smh. I just bought US dollars and it's at 1.32.

My girl gonna b doin the parade. I ain't gonna attend tho. I've never been to the labour day parade in New York so I can't compare unfortunately.

It'll be easy to find the large parties for the night. Gonna be flyers everywhere.

If you can hit up Cabana - That's where all the girls gonna be. I think Lebron's hosting an event there for one day just dunno which particular day.

@OctobersVeryOwn dont be like that bra, my first time coming to canada looking fwd to it

also glad ill be saving money off that exchange rate right now
smokin.gif
yeah man I'm just playing... I just know that too many shootings occur this weekend yearly and its not the Canadians at work. 

Enjoy that exchange rate... consider everything 30% off hahahah. 

It'll be a live weekend. definitely hit up the ovo-fest at least on day 2. I don't usually do the parade but I know its live. Lots of good food in the city depending on what your looking for. 

Sheraton is a good central location. Everywhere you need to be is a 10$ uber ride or less away (barring surcharges).

Also I'm sure cabana will be having a big event too... might be what your looking for. 

To bad this thread couldnt keep up thought more folks might be headed out there this weekend

The lbj party is a day party on fridag wont get in til halfway through. But since indid package it includes 4 parties which is cool

Im def gonna be out there. Should of been there for the past 2 years but you know how it is rounding up all ya partnas :smh:. This year I said **** it im going with or without them.

Heard the Sheraton is where its at all day everyday. Also heard to be easy and careful because its a lot of "hood" dudes out there not from Canada starting trouble.

Im def gonna be out there. Should of been there for the past 2 years but you know how it is rounding up all ya partnas :smh:. This year I said **** it im going with or without them.

Heard the Sheraton is where its at all day everyday. Also heard to be easy and careful because its a lot of "hood" dudes out there not from Canada starting trouble.

Thas whassup wel im down for a summit if a few of yall gon be out ther.Thanks for the heads up to. Sont want no drama jus tryna have a good timE.

Doin bottles a few nights and tha day bed at that blocko party on sunday. Prety juiced

Will be out there, touching down late Thursday. This is my 3rd time going. Going w/ a chick this time tho, so i can't really wild out like i've done in the past.

Back
Top Bottom