Caribbean yambs... what's all the hub bub?

in light of the recent Drake-Chris Brown fiasco, its said that its b/c Rihanna has those great yambs...
and other folks agree... they say that chicks from the islands have something different...

any truth to this?

and where in the HELL do i find them??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

in light of the recent Drake-Chris Brown fiasco, its said that its b/c Rihanna has those great yambs...
and other folks agree... they say that chicks from the islands have something different...

any truth to this?

and where in the HELL do i find them??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
W Bellford.

Yea, Caribbean chicks get it down in the bed room. Be warned tho, chicks be bat #+*% crazy doe.

had my first cArribean yambs 2 weeks ago,
pimp.gif
shorty was like that , riding me like I was seabiscuit

fam the Caribbean yambs are second to none. I mean A1 grade and they're just natural freaks
devil.gif
, but you don't want that life.
The sex is amazing but they're temperament is horrible and will have you doing some crazy things if you're not careful.

In the US the best places are NY, Miami, and Toronto (close enough)

Not all of them are great in bed though, just the crazy ones

I'm experiencing dejavu. We had a thread like this couple weeks ago. Yeah they're ten toes down, but can snap like a rubber band. Just the way they dance though puts the black and Latina ladies to shame.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Proceed with caution. Island chick I knew was mad clingy and tried to knife me up when I tried to fall back, her cousin did my homeboy the same way.

And they will make you red sauce and put their period blood in there to chemically bind themselves to you.

thas my homegirl,sat next to me in math last semester, dem ******* used to have me faded, word to drizzy

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NY

in Texas though... don't got the funds for a spare trip to NY ...
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Your local club that caters to dancehall/soca music.

dancehall? Soca? I haz confused ... I have no idea what kind of music that is...

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NY

in Texas though... don't got the funds for a spare trip to NY ...
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Your local club that caters to dancehall/soca music.

dancehall? Soca? I haz confused ... I have no idea what kind of music that is...

you been warned famb 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom