Caribbean yambs... what's all the hub bub?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And they will make you red sauce and put their period blood in there to chemically bind themselves to you.

I think this is true
One day while I went to the dispensary to buy some weed.... the carribean security guard by the entrance was talking about the red sauce

and the period blood. I thought I heard wrong or was trippin off that flight but its true

Never had these types of yambs before. I'd warm those and and spread them across my face without a second thought.

West Indian women are not willingly loose like American black women and they do not expect to be treated as such. So, if you think you're just gonna take a lil taste and move on you have a next thing coming. Good luck.

Rihanna is in a different situation so she don't count.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NY

in Texas though... don't got the funds for a spare trip to NY ...
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Your local club that caters to dancehall/soca music.

dancehall? Soca? I haz confused ... I have no idea what kind of music that is...
Meanwhile in Jamaica...

Originally Posted by Curious24

if you're desperate you could go haitian.

indifferent.gif

what you mean...if he's desperate?

OP whats your ethnicity? 

I gotta try dem Barbadian yams bc Im not seeing the hype from exp with the other islands.

IMO spanish yams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

indifferent.gif

shhh my friend no words , just pics 
rochon4-sized.jpg

I see this chick at the gym everyday, and she looks like my cousin. 

natasha-ellie.jpg

gaecelle-beauvais.png

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

West Indian women are not willingly loose like American black women and they do not expect to be treated as such. So, if you think you're just gonna take a lil taste and move on you have a next thing coming. Good luck.

Rihanna is in a different situation so she don't count.

50/50

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

indifferent.gif

shhh my friend no words , just pics 

Let's not forget the locely... 

Sarodj Bertin - Miss Haiti Universe 2010
Sarodj-Bertin-1.jpg

sarodj-bertin-2010-8-16-12-50-5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember a lot of ignorant people like Curious24 back in middle school.

I use to work with this older Jamaican broad who use to keep it real. They will hex the hell out some food...kinda like DC said...to have some type of control over you lowkey. This %%$+*! husband cheated on her and this cat got in a car accident like a week later.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

I use to work with this older Jamaican broad who use to keep it real. They will hex the hell out some food...kinda like DC said...to have some type of control over you lowkey. This %%$+*! husband cheated on her and this cat got in a car accident like a week later.

I've heard this before but I find it hard to believe someone can put some type of 'hex' on you. I think its coincidence most times. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I've heard this before but I find it hard to believe someone can put some type of 'hex' on you. I think its coincidence most times. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 exactly
ain't no blood sauce or voo doo dolls gonna stop me from doing what I wanna do.  

Some of them do more work as far as movement, talk freaky, and are more in to it but they aint no huge difference between their yambs and Hispanic yambs.

My shorties family background is martiniquan(is that right lol?).. the box is just mindblowing.. really is.. and I dont even beast like that over yambs

Originally Posted by iHust1e

OP whats your ethnicity? 

I gotta try dem Barbadian yams bc Im not seeing the hype from exp with the other islands.

i'm an american black dude, famb.
no humble brag cuz i lowkey dislike it, and no disrespect to said races b/c i love myself... but people think i'm not an american black guy b/c the way i talk and my hair.

i've been asked if i was jamaican, carribean, or haitian several times in my life.

never been w/ a spanish chick, or any other race...

i've had EVERY black women you can think of, though...  from hood rats to prissy stuck ups chicks... from fat rumps to skinny jennys...

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

you been warned famb�
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i want some...
frown.gif
frown.gif

OP whats your ethnicity? 

no humble brag cuz i lowkey dislike it, and no disrespect to said races b/c i love myself... but people think i'm not an american black guy b/c the way i talk and my hair.

i've been asked if i was jamaican, carribean, or haitian several times in my life.

i've had EVERY black women you can think of, though...  from hood rats to prissy stuck ups chicks... from fat rumps to skinny jennys...

Do you have big big eyes, asian eyes or prominent cheek bones?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

OP whats your ethnicity? 

Do you have big big eyes, asian eyes or prominent cheek bones?
bc if you do that's it .. I have "high-cheek bones" and big slightly slanted eyes ... then again Im half Korean

man i been tryna tell yall about them island yambs for years..smh I've seen more than one homeboy go insane over some island P.. like try to kill his best friend typa **+ 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

grin.gif
laugh.gif
 exactly
ain't no blood sauce or voo doo dolls gonna stop me from doing what I wanna do.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom