Caribbean yambs... what's all the hub bub?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Island chicks 

nia-long-4.jpg

Art-Nia-Long-Hosts-ABFF.jpg
unled2jc.png

unled2jc.png

unled2jc.png

laugh.gif
@ this dude thinking no one is getting with Caribbean women (I refuse to use that yambs nonsense) because he can't get with any.

IMO

some are freaks and some are not. they're just like any other females.

the @*!@% isn't necessarily any better than a non caribbean woman, either. i don't get what the fuss is about...being born someplace doesn't mean the box is better, lol.

Originally Posted by debs 168

IMO

the @*!@% isn't necessarily any better than a non caribbean woman, either. i don't get what the fuss is about...being born someplace doesn't mean the box is better, lol.
not actually, famb..
i think  the environment that has something to do with it... 

if you're ugly, completely irrational, no convo, eventually people wont like you... how do you keep men around?

by having the GREATEST yambs possible. and it seems like these island chicks are EXTREMELY irrational... 

so the way they keep guys around is to throw it back better than anyone else... keep them around...

same thing w/ bummy dudes... they might not have nothing going... but they can lay it down in the bedroom and keep otherwise smart chicks coming back...

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by debs 168

IMO

not actually, famb..
i think  the environment that has something to do with it... 

if you're ugly, completely irrational, no convo, eventually people wont like you... how do you keep men around?

by having the GREATEST yambs possible. and it seems like these island chicks are EXTREMELY irrational..

so the way they keep guys around is to throw it back better than anyone else... keep them around...

same thing w/ bummy dudes... they might not have nothing going... but they can lay it down in the bedroom and keep otherwise smart chicks coming back...

I dont get what you are saying 

had a jamaican/Grenadian with a bodyvlike a mazzi, chick loveeedd having intercourse and ler me do w.e i want, too bad she wanted me to commit but im not with all that.

for the most part, people who lack in one area are exceptional in other areas.
take a chick w/ fat butts... they're thick, and guys wont mind laziness in the bedroom b/c all they have to do is lay there and be thick.

take a really tall basketball player... he doesnt have to work on his game much b/c he's REALLY tall... 

a really gooooood looking girl doesnt have to develop a personality when it comes to picking up attention. they get it just for being them... i know we've ALL met super smart girls that were super dumb.

they are exceptional in one area (body, height, attractiveness) but lack in other areas (yambs, skills, personality)

same goes in the opposite... skinny girls know how to work the D cuz they cant just lay there and be thick. short guys have THE MOST skills on the court.... and ugly girls are the COOLEST CHICKS IN THE WORLD.

w/ these carribean girls, it seems like the running theme on ALL of them is that they are super emotional and clingy. guys dont like all of that.

but they KNOW how to throw that booty back... that's the only reason a guy would stick around, and its a damb good reason.

if they didnt have those awesome yambs, what reason would a guy want to stick around with them?

laugh.gif

My Haitian boy had some game ran on him by this lightskin Jamaican chick...

She couldn't move in with her sister....this dude lived with his family in a three story house, he moved her into his ROOM....she was nuts....he had to make her get an abortion....she physically hit him at his job and broke his glasses.

take a chick w/ fat butts... they're thick, and guys wont mind laziness in the bedroom b/c all they have to do is lay there and be thick.

take a really tall basketball player... he doesnt have to work on his game much b/c he's REALLY tall... 

a really gooooood looking girl doesnt have to develop a personality when it comes to picking up attention. they get it just for being them... i know we've ALL met super smart girls that were super dumb.

they are exceptional in one area (body, height, attractiveness) but lack in other areas (yambs, skills, personality)

same goes in the opposite... skinny girls know how to work the D cuz they cant just lay there and be thick. short guys have THE MOST skills on the court.... and ugly girls are the COOLEST CHICKS IN THE WORLD.

w/ these carribean girls, it seems like the running theme on ALL of them is that they are super emotional and clingy. guys dont like all of that.

but they KNOW how to throw that booty back... that's the only reason a guy would stick around, and its a damb good reason.

if they didnt have those awesome yambs, what reason would a guy want to stick around with them?

GIFSoup

1245658_o.gif

Married one from Trinidad.
pimp.gif

I don't know about all this red sauce and clingy stuff you guys are talking about because my wife ain't like that.

But she has a temper and when she is angry the accent gets deep. To the point I don't understand a goddamn thing she is saying.
laugh.gif

all I will say is that, Caribbean women know how to please a man. Everyone one of my encounters has been amazing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

had my first cArribean yambs 2 weeks ago,
pimp.gif
shorty was like that , riding me like I was seabiscuit
roll.gif
eek.gif

DMoney82 wrote:
I recently had a chick from Bermuda ... %%! is crazy man. Talmbout being together after one day B

Man, Bermudian chicks are so bad.  My mom's side of family is from there (no pics 
laugh.gif
) and all the girls are pretty much dime pieces. When I was a teen I used to visit every summer, and my cousin tried to put me on his home girl who was like 15 at the time but this chick seriously had the body of a 21 year old (mass was straight jello, chest game was Mt. Everest, and her face was 
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
).  My other cousin ended up snatching her from me 
indifferent.gif
.  I ain't gonna lie.  I couldn't handle that chick back then; she had a little attitude though: was quick to fight any guy/girl that disrespected her in the street. 

Back
Top Bottom