Carl's Jr is Making Bank

mrbrown

Banned
Before work I went to Carl's jr....
saw my co worker..... he ate Carls Jr for lunch.....

Saw night cleaning crew and he asked me "You know if theres a Carl's Jr open at 2am?"

Why you go so hard Carls....... always playing with my emotions and inner beast. Yea the commercial made me buy Carls jr.... and Im 89% sure all these dudes I talked to saw it too

yummy

I was watching a Laker game on league pass and started feening for a burger once I saw the Carl's marquee ad roll in front of the scorers table. It's called Hardee's here tho.

kate-upton.jpg

Kate-Upton.jpg

kate_upton-l.jpg

kate-upton-1.jpg

Kate-Upton-2.jpg

Kate-Upton-03.jpg

Kate-Upton-Guess-21.jpg

ME ENCANTA

Carls Jr you did it again

Never drooled over a girl before but dayum

Carl's jr has the best marketing team. They know sex sells so they use the hell out of it. And they were witty as hell with their "we wake and bake" campaign with their biscuits.

I it ate once since they showed up in Texas.I remember it being better in the 90s. Sloppy burger commercials FTW!
Anytime sex is used to sell a none sexual product, I proceed with caution. Kinda like the KIA commercials with the dancing rats. They know their cars suck, so they dont even give any selling points.

Carls Jr. is decent. The commercials are sex driven.

I can't lie it threw me off the first time I went to the east coast and it was called Hardees 
laugh.gif

I always pause the DVR on the part when the camera zooms in on her bitties
devil.gif
pimp.gif

How about the fact that Carls Jr has some good @+% food.. Dont say its just those commercials.

Chicken Club sandwhich..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Katie Uptown's sweaty ******* look so good in that commercial.

Her ******* are above average.

However, she is average.
Originally Posted by CWrite78

We don't care DC.

You read it and responded. You care. 

Back
Top Bottom