Carmelo & Lala's Wedding

people always go on lebrons girl but she's pretty to me...shes just not a s done up as alot of these girls the players mess w/...Lebron doin it right...if she's holdin him down he better stick w/it

people always go on lebrons girl but she's pretty to me...shes just not a s done up as alot of these girls the players mess w/...Lebron doin it right...if she's holdin him down he better stick w/it

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

name of luda's girl?
Eudoxie

Have you applied for Extra or E! yet?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

This thread shows how many undercover cats are lurking on NT. A lot of yall sounding like Perez Hilton.

This post shows how many insecure cats are lurking on NT.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

proper english said:
im not really complaining  cuz she looks 
pimp.gif

..but damn, to a weeding though? really? 
tired.gif
grin.gif

I see what you had did there...
laugh.gif

I cant tell if I like Bron's suit or if I think its hideous..

Bill Belamy's
pimp.gif

I was hoping Melo would go with some powder blue Nuggets style ***%.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AyVee323

proper english said:
im not really complaining  cuz she looks 
pimp.gif

..but damn, to a weeding though? really? 
tired.gif
grin.gif

I see what you had did there...
laugh.gif

I cant tell if I like Bron's suit or if I think its hideous..

Bill Belamy's
pimp.gif

I was hoping Melo would go with some powder blue Nuggets style ***%.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

This thread shows how many undercover cats are lurking on NT. A lot of yall sounding like Perez Hilton.

This post shows how many insecure cats are lurking on NT.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I wonder why they waited so long.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
That's nothing compared to Lebron and his chick. High School sweet hearts with 2 kids.

Look at her, doesn't her face say "I wanna get married and stuff".

On another note, I saw a few ladies wearing white in pictures, isn't that just for the bride?

Props to Melo though. Hopefully He's treating her right and vice versa.

Some of these dudes need to take notes from Donovan Mcnabb. Dude knows how o dress.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I wonder why they waited so long.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
That's nothing compared to Lebron and his chick. High School sweet hearts with 2 kids.

Look at her, doesn't her face say "I wanna get married and stuff".

On another note, I saw a few ladies wearing white in pictures, isn't that just for the bride?

Props to Melo though. Hopefully He's treating her right and vice versa.

Some of these dudes need to take notes from Donovan Mcnabb. Dude knows how o dress.

eek.gif
eek.gif

I swear yall NT'ers are crazy with the fashion. Any Non-Euro fitting suit is going to get straight lambasted on this site. I know the Choppa suits ain't cool but damn. There wasn't anything wrong with Jay Williams or Luda's attire, but because they didn't have to suck in ther gut to wear it, yall roasting them.

Funny thing is if Larry King got married, and Bob Costas or Dan Rather showed up in the same suits these ballers wore, yall probably wouldn't say anything. It's like yall are beasting for young male celebrities to wear "fitted" european style clothing. Seems funny style to me.

I swear yall NT'ers are crazy with the fashion. Any Non-Euro fitting suit is going to get straight lambasted on this site. I know the Choppa suits ain't cool but damn. There wasn't anything wrong with Jay Williams or Luda's attire, but because they didn't have to suck in ther gut to wear it, yall roasting them.

Funny thing is if Larry King got married, and Bob Costas or Dan Rather showed up in the same suits these ballers wore, yall probably wouldn't say anything. It's like yall are beasting for young male celebrities to wear "fitted" european style clothing. Seems funny style to me.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Why does everybody hate Chris, but love Raymond?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Why does everybody hate Chris, but love Raymond?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom