Carrie Underwood Talks About Her cheating Ex-Bfs vol. 4wrestling Were You One?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Carrie Underwood: 'I've Been Cheated On'[/h1]
Carrie Underwood, who has been linked to such famous men as football star Tony Romo and Gossip Girl's Chace Crawford, says she's experienced heartbreak at the hands of an unfaithful boyfriend - but remains mum on the culprit.
carrie_underwood240.jpg

"I've been cheated on a time or two. It's tough," she tells
InStyle in the May issue, on newsstands Friday. "I wouldn't recommend doing any property damage, though," she laughs, a reference to her Grammy-winning song "Before He Cheats" about a woman who trashes her boyfriend's truck.

"Now I'm to the point where you get one shot. Life's too short," adds the Season 4 American Idol champ, who says that dessert is one way she heals from heartache.

"I'm a 'let it go, move on' kind of person. And ice cream is my friend. If anybody sees me eating a sundae and I look unhappy, something bad has happened," Underwood tells the magazine. "I am drowning my sorrows in fudge and caramel and whipped cream."

The singer also admits that she struggles with body image."I think about what I look like probably more than I should. But I think everybody is her own worst critic," she says. "Some days I step out of the shower, put my lotion on, and I'll be like 'Ugh, ew, ew.' "

She rarely goes out without makeup and keeps a food diary: "I'm OCD like that," Underwood admits. "I count calories, fat and fiber - which is important in making you feel fuller faster - and protein, especially when I'm working out."

Why is she so strict with herself? "If I put on five pounds, it's noticed immediately," says Underwood.

Still, she says, "I'm content with 90 percent of me. I like my teeth. Sometimes I wonder if my orthodontist realizes how important he was."

Eh... I wouldn't cheat on her. She looks good and she's paid. I'm not messing that up. I'm picturing the Oprah skit from Chappelle Showright now.
roll.gif

now that i actually read the article im about to send her a fam mail with my statistics and tell her ill never do her wrong (literally) ... poor girl justneeds some good crankage and a shoulder to lean on

Show me the finest woman in the world... and I'll show you the guy who doesn't really want her anymore.

I'd cheat on her, too. If only to end the relationship after I was tired of her. Call me callous, but "if I ain't married to it, I'm lookin toscrew it"

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

i would cheat on her

yeah with the guy in your avy.
roll.gif
his avy is border line AYOOOO

border line? please...its very AYOOOOOOOOO

I mean, I get what he was trying to do because that was a hilarious part of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"... I just wouldn't use it as my avy.MAYBE the part where he was kissing the Arabs, Jewish Rabbiah, and Nuns... but not that part.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

i would cheat on her

yeah with the guy in your avy.
roll.gif
his avy is border line AYOOOO

border line? please...its very AYOOOOOOOOO

I mean, I get what he was trying to do because that was a hilarious part of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"... I just wouldn't use it as my avy. MAYBE the part where he was kissing the Arabs, Jewish Rabbiah, and Nuns... but not that part.

Ayo or Not... it my Avy Deal with it... and I ain't no Laney so say what you want.

Back
Top Bottom