Carter 3 almost done, ghostwriting for Dre, tryin to get with Mariah Carey...

and a weird new tattoo on his forehead?

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1579291/20080108/index.jhtml

I only started liking his stuff post C2, when he got REAL heavy into drugs. Now I think I'm just more interested in what new drug he takes or what randomthing he does
laugh.gif

I mean he's supposed to be entertainment, and I find his "life" entertaining.

I seriously just want to know what goes through his head
laugh.gif

http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/bands/l/lil_wayne/miami_int_010808/281x211.jpg

smh.gif
dude looks like a damn fool with dem facial tats

its w.e. dude just needs to drop his CD

"I have never done nothing with Mariah Carey, and I would like to, because I love older women," the 25-year-old said. "I'm attracted to older women. It's my thing. Mariah Carey, she might need a dude like me. I do my thing."
laugh.gif

i aint a OD fan of his...

but along with 50 and Jim Jones, this is one of the most entertaining rappers in interviews and such. dude is a character. his Complex interview was wild

Originally Posted by Beats05

"I have never done nothing with Mariah Carey, and I would like to, because I love older women," the 25-year-old said. "I'm attracted to older women. It's my thing. Mariah Carey, she might need a dude like me. I do my thing."
laugh.gif

aint he wit lauren?

but along with 50 and Jim Jones, this is one of the most entertaining rappers in interviews and such. dude is a character. his Complex interview was wild
Despite the fact that I don't listen to him he is one of the most entertaining rappers.

I dont hate on him though but I have heard the most ridiculous statements about him. Just a few months ago I
remember someone saying "Dude is only like 21 and he owns his own company and everything".

I thought of Charles Manson when I saw his forehead..lol

Weezy is entertaining cant deny that...........

Jan 9 2008 8:01 AM EST
[h1]Lil Wayne Wrapping Up LP, Writing For Dr. Dre -- But He's Got Mariah Carey On The Brain[/h1]
[h3]Comments 0[/h3] [h3]Rating 100%[/h3] [h3]Rate this article[/h3]
[h2]'She might need a dude like me,' says the tireless collaborator, whose new album features production by Timbaland, David Banner and Just Blaze.[/h2]
By Shaheem Reid, with reporting by Bernard Lumpkin
The curtain is just about ready to be raised on Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III LP. Weezy was in Miami on Monday with legendary photographer Jonathan Manion, shooting artwork for the album, and pretty soon he'll be going back in front of the camera to film the first video for the effort. The song is called "Showtime."

"The Carter III is coming in 2008. I don't want to give no months, no date," he said. "I got a gang of singles [on Carter III]. [It's] produced by my homeboy Diesel. He's also a Young Money affiliate. He's down with us. He's a producer/singer/engineer. He does it all. I have my artist featured on the song. Her name is Chanell. We already have a remix featuring Brisco and Lil' Boosie."

He added that for the "Showtime" video, "We're gonna get Gil Green or Benny [Boom] to direct. I really don't know. They're all my brothers. The concept is really 'Showtime,' just performance. Me and my artist Chanell gonna play a lot with the video. It's gonna be very animated but straight to the point. Colorful. Y'all [should be looking] to be entertained."

Wayne says he's recorded so many songs for the album besides "Showtime" that he's not sure which ones will make the cut. Just about every hip-hop producer you can name contributed to Tha Carter III, including Timbaland, David Banner, Jay Bezel from the Diplomat camp, T-Mix, Mannie Fresh, Cool & Dre, Just Blaze and even Wayne himself.

"Me and my homeboy Diesel, we got a Kanye West track and added some drums to it," he said. "I don't know what songs [the record company] picked. I just know the intros and the single."

Weezy says his side work as the most-sought-after cameo man in the business isn't slowing down. He just finished a remix of Rick Ross' "Speedin' " with Fat Joe - don't miss Wayne's use of the same voice enhancement T-Pain employs - and has been writing for Dr. Dre.

"Call me by a new name: 'Featuring Lil Wayne,' " he joked about all his guest appearances. But while he has more names on his résumé than you can count, he did say there's one MC he hasn't worked with but with whom he really wants to. Actually, that's "M.C.," not "MC."

maybe its my hate hate hate for this man....or maybe i got a 6th sense but this post is extra AYO with mayo on the side

you just gave us his months planner and current events, why are you so infatuated with him??

i like nas but i dont post what he ate for breakfast...SMFH

(Wayne) Stop Hatin On A _, that is a weak emotion The Lady Of A _!! (Wayne)

Now with that said.. I thought Ye was producing this entire lp? And I see my guy Bezel got a track on here... too bad he won't let him get a feature tho
ohwell.gif

2nd, Why isn't he picking the tracks he wants on the lp "I don't know what songs the record company picked I just know the intros and thesingles" I mean he is the president, why doesn't he have complete creative control over his project?

Lastly... He just to have ADD to go and get all of this random +$*$ on him
smh.gif

^ well it was rumored that Wayne wanted both Nas and Jada on the Best Rapper Alive remix but it never came to fruition so...

That producer list is crazy...Good to see Weezy is working with Mannie Fresh again!

Mannie beats with improving Weezy lyrics could equal something epic...

Detox is officially a wrap.
With that said.
Good luck weezy...
Im not aniticapting this though.
Clispe and Drama
pimp.gif

Fab and Drama
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ositodormilon

maybe its my hate hate hate for this man....or maybe i got a 6th sense but this post is extra AYO with mayo on the side

you just gave us his months planner and current events, why are you so infatuated with him??

i like nas but i dont post what he ate for breakfast...SMFH

Infatuated? You just hate the guy. I made the title what the article title basically was. Months planner?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i don't wanna hear no more The Leak mixtapes....no more mixtapes period from this dude....he's gonna kill his buzz....I don't wanna hear nothinelse but Tha Carter 3.....

Back
Top Bottom