CASETTEPLAYA vs. NIKE BLAZER first look

casette-playa-nike-blazer.jpg

26 year old Carri Mundane is Cassette Playa, the analog fashion label in digital World often associated with Nu Rave movement. After another "hypercolor-esque" clothing collection with clothes Mundane has teamed up with Nike to create a 90's inspired design put on 70's basketball classic. We love how the bright orange goes with extremely vibrant purple.

Check out Carrie rocking them after the jump

More images of the shoes on actions can be found at the CASETTEPLAYA Spring/Summer 2008 collection lookbook

CASETTEPLAYA
Nike
http://www.Nike.com From TheClones.fr

What do you guys think?

Paix
c.

The group looks like they are trying to be the male version of TLC

I'm not a fan of the shoes or clothes either.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

The group looks like they are trying to be the male version of TLC

I'm not a fan of the shoes or clothes either.

It's not a band
laugh.gif
It's actually a 'fashion' label. Iunderstand they don't make stuff for an average Joe (from style or price standpoint), but the shoes are nice, well at least for me
embarassed.gif

Paix
c.

the outfits are hideous, however the shoes dont look to bad. i clicked the lookbook link and WOW, who buys this stuff?

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

those outfits can give somebody a siezure...

The prices on tees can give somebodyseizure. Imagine how much the other items are?
Funny thing is that NT is so predictable. I'm not saying I like their clothes though. Some tees aren't half bad, but as it comes to pants andthe rest I'm out.

Paix
c.

^^^it actually reminded me of the 90s cross-color scheme. IMO, i think goin' one way, as in just a top or bottom looks cool dependin' on how you wouldplay it off. but throwin' both on at tha same time.......
smh.gif
forget wuteverybody else thinks, but in the DC area, bein' different iz straight, as long as you don't look a hot mess. Even tho everybody wants to wear smalltees, DCs, and dreads now
laugh.gif
. No offense to those of y'all that adopted the look.

Who help finance and support these designers?

roll.gif

Look like performers from Universoul Circus in Prospect Park or something.

All they need is clown makeup and big red noses.

Back
Top Bottom