Cashed in change.....What to buy Vol. CoinStar Amazon Giftcard

Felt like going on a shopping spree of sorts. Cashed in my change which came out to like $445 and opted for the Amazon card. Now I am sitting here and don't know what to all get. It's like you can literally buy anything and it is still too hard.

Thus far I got this:

Zagg iPad keyboard case
Black Oakley Frogskins
Protein Powder
Toothpaste
SonicCare replacement heads
Golf Balls
A few random books

Someone pass along some ideas please........I don't really play video games or anything anymore

I want you to sit back and ask yourself "Do I really need any of this?" If the answer is no, then save your money.

Protip: The answer is no.

All the stuff I have listed is stuff I need. That was part of the reason for cashing in the change. Didn't know if I was out of the loop of some techie thing that I could treat myself too. Meh

I think its 9.8% if you get cash back. They offer all kinds of different giftcard or donation options though where you get no fee. I was eyeing a few things so just dumped it all in there for an Amazon card. Could have chopped it up halfway and got a Nike card as well.

Ha........nah I'm good in the clubs department. Just got CG16 wedges a bit ago. I'll probably let this last $100 chill on it until I need another few things around the house.

Unless I spring for a second pair of Frogskins. The other day at the poker table I still had my other pair on and this crazy dude was like "I hate people wearing sunglasses at the table". This is the only reason I ever wear them anyways is to hopefully piss off one person in the first hour into tilting off money. Anyways......dude was nuts and tipping dealers $100 bills and pots he won......and he said that's it I'm getting serious and I'm done giving away money. I couldn't pass up the chance to offer him my Frogskins to him for $300 so I couldn't wear them anymore. He gave me $300 and I gave him the glasses and he snapped them in half and crumpled them up and threw them on the floor..........thats why I need the glasses haha.

How much change did you have on you? I've got one of those arrowhead 3 gallon jugs filled about half way wondering how much I can get off that

bro, you dont have to spend it all at once
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TmAk15

How much change did you have on you? I've got one of those arrowhead 3 gallon jugs filled about half way wondering how much I can get off that

I know I don't have to spend it all at once. Got $100 left......maybe pick up the brown frogskins or blue AM90s and call it a day though.

If your going to follow anyones advice follow this one:

BUY Batman: Under the Red Hood DVD

Thank me later
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom