Cassidy Evaluation

Me & my dude was having a conservation about Cassidy and he was talking about how cold he is & I told him that Cassidy had fell off hard & that icould name so many dudes better then him such as Eminem Big L Royce Da 5'9" and my man said that Eminem isn't better then Cassidy & I waslike
sick.gif
Dicuss this topic

Cassidy is like hot sauce. Came out and had buzz because of some nice moves (freestyles/battles) but he isn't built for the big league, so comparing him toEm and L is talking about two different levels of skill entirely. Em and L both have CLASSIC albums, and much more talent than Cassidy ever did. Dude had 3trash albums and most people only know him because of a hot single or two. We had Cassidy afraid of taking on Murda Mook.... someone like Big L would havesmoked him to a crisp. It's literally a comparison between two rap legends (Big L being the greatest to EVER touch a mic IMO) and an unimportant,irrelevant, new-jack mixtape rapper with no significant contributions to rap, who will go forgotten at the end of the day. Your friend needs to put the pipedown.

"had ah spark when ya started but now ya just garbage"
cass aint garbage but damn i remember the freestyles in high school used to get me so hype needless to say he didnt live up to the hype
tired.gif

Cass is whack.

Flat out.

The only Cassidy track i can listen to is "6 Minutes".

And that's only until Fab's verse is over.

cassidy aint half bad... i can listen to dude but he aint toppin eminem or big l

I was saying that too. He was arguably one of the best when he first came out, but since he found god he fell off..

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:

he just a punchline rapper...
this I agree with 100%...wow me agreeing with Hate something must be wrong here
roll.gif

On some real $%%! though I wouldn't say son is hot garbage at all...of all the punchline rappers out Cass is still in my eyes one of the illest....

Dude got punches for days and he single handedly made people stop checking for Freeway...I know ya'll remember that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Freeway albums>>>Cassidy Albums
true but when it was taken to the Art and they battled..... ummmm....

Free: "Gimme a beat" "Thrown on a beat " the %%!+ outta here....

Cass destroyed dude and for me personally I love the Art the lyrics the way dude's destroy beats...not saying I don't like Free and his albums but..

Cass>Free

If you weren't #!%@@@# with Cassidy when I'm a Hustla came out then you're a lame. When did everyone decide they never liked him?

Originally Posted by M Gooseworth

If you weren't #!%@@@# with Cassidy when I'm a Hustla came out then you're a lame. When did everyone decide they never liked him?
Nah people were. thats exactly when he fell off

dude is TRASH now. well he always has been it was all hype with him

Yes cassidy has fell off, he shouldn't me mentioned in the same class as L n Em, but trash? He held his own on "Can I Talk To You" feat. jada,and had some decent tracks on I'm a Hustla..."On the Grind" still gets play in the whip! he's average...not garbage

Back
Top Bottom