CASSIDY VS JOE BUDDEN

lol i kno i already made a thread like this but o well idc anyways i think cassidy would give it to budden in a battle, what yah think?

Originally Posted by THeGrowTH

lol i kno i already made a thread like this but o well idc anyways i think cassidy would give it to budden in a battle, what yah think?

...i think your wrong !

what battles have u seen him in? dudes kill me wit that...he battle freeway... THATS IT!!!!!! joey would eat dude just like he ate g unit and ran... its reallyno competition... did u hear cassidy's album?..not one
eek.gif
punchline...

^ i agree with the point that cass only got 1 battle how is he the best and we seen dudes call him out and he aint want no parts

^^^what did he have 2 gain by battling murda mook???

compared to murda mook?

either way Cass is a better battle rapper.

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

^^^ ok at least Cass had a battle who did joey battle???

they both nice but Cass FTW!
pimp.gif

You serious? Ransom, Game (G-Unit too if it counts), Memph Bleek, n a slil scuffle with Ol Man Jigga
laugh.gif

Now Cass was a great mixtape/punchline rapper but I never seen dude in a bunch ofbattles.

Yall seem to misunderstand when battles are concerned. These are not a which rapper is better discussion. Just cuz a dude sells don't mean he'll be agreat battle rapper, Just cuz a dude makes good music doesn't mean he'll be a great battle rapper, Just cuz a dude is relevant doesn't meanhe'll be a great battle rapper and vice versca for a dude being a bad battle rapper. There's a difference a lotta great rappers aint battle tested yalljust assume they would be nice.

Only example I got is Mistah Fab n Royce da 5'9'. Live at the battle Mistah Fab won hands down, Royce lost. We know who the better rapper is and latawhen the battle continued it was proven but that night Mistah Fab won.

Im waitin for the day a dude who everybody keeps sayin is a great rapper takes a L to a rapper who can't make a song for issh. Just cuz a dude is nice n yafav artist don't mean he'll beat anybody in a battle especially if he's never been in one

Now to thread starter change ya title got me thinkin they were battlin. If they were to battle it would be good but I think Joey would win just from whatI've seen him do in past battles.

smokin.gif

Buddha im talkin about a raw battle no beat back and forth...who you think would win???

I'll take Cass...

and if thats the case did cass not battle mook on wax it wasnt face to face but its the same thing your talking about with budden and ransom.

Buddha im talkin about a raw battle no beat back and forth...who you think would win???

I'll take Cass...

and if thats the case did cass not battle mook on wax it wasnt face to face but its the same thing your talking about with budden and ransom.

Oh ight you mean like da Smack DVD battles, well thats the thing in those settings I still think Joey can hold his own altho Cass has more experiencethere. I just don't know/think that Cass really has that battle issh in him anymore

smokin.gif

Joe > Cass by all means..

The only thing that would give Cass an edge is his delivery. Then again, from recent tracks, Budden seems like he could "yell and get mad" too so itsstill Joe > Cass.

I honestly never followed the "Best Punchline Rapper" movement behind Cass. In Cass' prime, JR was debutin and killin the punchlines. Then wehave Loaded Lux and Murda Mook.. Dont get me wrong, Cass shines from time to time but anytime one of these dudes touched a mic, it was straight murder.

Sad how they all either fell off or just fell off the map now..

^^^what did he have 2 gain by battling murda mook???

compared to murda mook?

either way Cass is a better battle rapper.

he had alot to prove.... he always sayin he the best battle rapper he never lost .... it seems like he duckin a few people

Back
Top Bottom