CASSIDY'S HOT 97 INTERVIEW WITH MISS JONES...(pap vs fat joe)

spot rusherz

Banned
http://www.zshare.net/audio/860606305c18d8

Still no answer on who won the fight
nerd.gif

that chick ms jones is OD annoyin
cant she tell that cassidy doesnt wanna tell her who hit who first?
nosey %*! broad

i don't know why people still give her interviews.

Cass did the rite thing and defended onli himself... he didn't wanna cum between either of the dudes so he jus stated his side.... mrs jones is the worseshe doesn't kno how 2 conduct a interview 4 $%*! It was obvious that dude was avoidin the question and she jus kept egg'n it on

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

he didn't wanna cum between either of the dudes
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes it mad sweet 4 findin that funni, Cass aint wanna make either of dem dudes look bad basically

nah son...your the one who worded it like that it was obvious as @**+...and if your spelling 'come' as 'cum' on the net than you need to gotaking a typing class or some shh
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

She was pretty annoying but I think some of of you are taking it out of proportion.

I am by far the biggest bum in existence, but when I set my radio to wake up to Miss Jones, her ignorance makes me wake up and leave my room

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

he didn't wanna cum between either of the dudes
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes it mad sweet 4 findin that funni, Cass aint wanna make either of dem dudes look bad basically

nah son...your the one who worded it like that it was obvious as @**+...and if your spelling 'come' as 'cum' on the net than you need to go taking a typing class or some shh
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes is mad lame 2 get a kick out of me spelling come "cum" but decoys will b decoys... while everybody else post thoughts on the Cassidyinterview the lames think of sexual references towards three male rapper... lik i said dudes is h*&0

@quoting me.....Ya name is DaddyRabbit...you lost.
U was one of the few lames that gave a sexual reference 2 three male rappers therefor u got quoted

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

She was pretty annoying but I think some of of you are taking it out of proportion.

I am by far the biggest bum in existence, but when I set my radio to wake up to Miss Jones, her ignorance makes me wake up and leave my room

thank god for star and buc
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom