DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Leto's Joker > Joaquin's Joker
1603313011464.gif

What's wrong with Bright? I enjoyed that movie.
That movie is subpar especially compared to Ayer's more quality movies already mentioned.

I remember ppl kept LYING to me telling me the Snyder cut was already completely done and WB just didn't want to release it. It was done and it was just about releasing it. Over and over.

Look at this **** now. This gonna be some self-indulgent Snyder trash. I can feel it. Everything I dreaded and expected after BvS.

So I’m supposed to buy that Batfleck kills random goons and was willing to kill Superman, a man who just saved the world but that he let the Joker live and brought him to jail? Even after he killed Robin?

So I’m supposed to buy that Batfleck kills random goons and was willing to kill Superman, a man who just saved the world but that he let the Joker live and brought him to jail? Even after he killed Robin?
Ay but could it be R's death is what drove him gungho?
Or Joker lives on some insanity plea bs...
anyway I see ways joker would live....well, how many jokers are there again?

Hope they give him better content to work with. They tried to make Joker a Soundcloud rapper/modern "gangster" and probably don't got nobody really "urban" to consult and find the proper way to say things like "beef" :lol:

They should kill that trap Joker **** :lol: and give him this aesthetic from the second run of the 90's show.

1603332292156.png
1603332346799.png

arrow from cw must've talked to him and reminded him that killing is wrong. Meanwhile the day before arrow impaled 20 goons with arrows and paralyzed 10 while some of his team killed another 40 with guns.

Back
Top Bottom