Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

Originally Posted by romedadude

#lasttimethecavswon
frown.gif

I'm glad Twitter wasn't out when the Hawks were garbage.

laugh.gif

Some team... Any just let these dudes get one W and end this streak. one of these teams not making the playoffs will. I just hope it aint my Rockets 
laugh.gif

Some team... Any just let these dudes get one W and end this streak. one of these teams not making the playoffs will. I just hope it aint my Rockets 
laugh.gif

Don't feel sorry for em and neither should none of you. There is too much other "stuff" goin on in this world a whole lot worse.

Don't feel sorry for em and neither should none of you. There is too much other "stuff" goin on in this world a whole lot worse.

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

mj2r0h.gif

stop it, were talking about sports.

i dont feel bad about the Cavs, you know why? because i saw alot of fans going wild and talking #*$% on lebron talking about we dont need him and all that nonsense.

was burning jerseys and all that other #*$% needed? nope, so now deal with it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at cLeveland bein on of the best sports cities 

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

mj2r0h.gif

stop it, were talking about sports.

i dont feel bad about the Cavs, you know why? because i saw alot of fans going wild and talking #*$% on lebron talking about we dont need him and all that nonsense.

was burning jerseys and all that other #*$% needed? nope, so now deal with it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at cLeveland bein on of the best sports cities 

when you got JJ Hickson taking fadeaway jumpers. There might not be hope in another W this season. 

Back
Top Bottom