Cavs V Memphis Vol: Welcome to Cleveland

well neither team plays tonight so this is ok. the Q is gonna be pumped when they have a new entrance video and introduce the new players. granted they dontknow the system yet so im not expecting miracles in game 1 but this team looks like its gonna be a force to be reckoned with. cavs with the W.

i would have took the mike miller deal over this deal hopefully this trade works out

king james lit up the grizzlies in memphis. we'll see what happens this time. grizzlies are tanking the second half, and i've got no gripes againstthat. with each l, beasley becomes more and more of a reality.

and ya, it's sort of funny how the cavs couldn't get miller so they settled for a poor mans or homeless mans miller in wally. i was hoping miller wouldget traded to the cavs and finally get noticed as the great player he is.

my man miller teaming up with king james would've been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. they've got the experience on the olympic team too. it wasa perfect match. o well
eyes.gif

we'll guess its just us 4 that are excited about the new guys debut. i bet the pop they get is huge. leavin for the game in a few hrs...

im excited.

this is the only thing I have been looking forward to all weekend...

why do I have a feeling something bad is going to happen

I'm excited.

I'm glad it's a slightly early game as I'm going to try and stay up to see some of it.

A 1:30 start would have been ideal for me.

I think Belle's right though - they only just met so it won't be the best structured game ever but it should be interesting to see what happens overthe next few weeks.

where are you at kdwallace? i think the team will come together in the next few weeks. also dont forget within the next few weeks the rest of the team will becomin back from injuries. anderson is due soon, then sasha (hope he can contribute) then 4-6 weeks gibson will be back. i think by the time gibson is ready tocome back, we'll be in playoff mode already.

^I'm thinking the same and, let's face it, the trainers aren't going to push Boobie to get back on the floor. He'll play once he's 100% andthe team (crossing fingers) should be at full strength. Call me crazy but I think we're going to peak at the right time again this year and make a strongplayoff run...

Lets get it! I had tickets to tonights game but I gave them away. smh
Only if I had known about the trade

Originally Posted by belle155

we'll guess its just us 4 that are excited about the new guys debut. i bet the pop they get is huge. leavin for the game in a few hrs...

Ahem... make that 5 and pay attention to my sig.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Cavs are ballin right now. As someone mentioned, I also am more excited for Joe and West, because they're good at all aspects, whereas Wallace is adefender, and Wally is a shooter.

I like the starting lineup Brown went with tonight.

I have a bad feeling that Wally might all of a sudden become streaky though.

Wally looks like he moves around worse then Big Z. Big Ben is playing well and so is Joe and Delonte

I take this game with a grain of salt because

a.) Its against the Grizz (Nice tune-up though)

b.) Players always play above themselves in their first games with their new team & teammates.

But LeBron is getting some NICE help. Joe and Delonte are the keys IMO. And once Boobie and Andy come back....WATCH OUT!

LeBron actually gonna be able to get some nice breathers
pimp.gif

I think this trade is going to work out better then I thought it would. Granted this is the 1st game but it seems like everyone fits in very well, except formaybe Wally.

And how could I forget about Devin?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

b.) Players always play above themselves in their first games with their new team & teammates.

But LeBron is getting some NICE help. Joe and Delonte are the keys IMO. And once Boobie and Andy come back....WATCH OUT!

pimp.gif

why would he take long breathers when he cares about his stats so much? I mean they have like a 15 point lead and he is still in the game
pimp.gif

MVP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

pimp.gif

why would he take long breathers when he cares about his stats so much? I mean they have like a 15 point lead and he is still in the game
pimp.gif

MVP
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ this dude who cannot hop off. You love some Cavs don'tya?
laugh.gif

Cavs killed the grizz....

I think this trade helps the cavs. You should be every team in the east, but I want to see you guys vs the magic, boston and the pistons.

Good game tonight though.

Originally Posted by knightngale

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

MVP
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ this dude who cannot hop off. You love some Cavs don't ya?
laugh.gif

Not tryin to bring the Lakers into another Cavs related post, but I think he's just tryin to make it seem like not all Lakers fans hate the Cavs.
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who thought LeBron should've been passing more? It was almost like he thought he was still running around out there with Snow, Nailon,Ollie, and Jiri Welsh

wow that was fun to be at. just got home. the ovations were loudest for big ben. im really happy with the trades. granted it was 1 game, but they look so muchbetter than larry and donyell/ira/shannon/cedric

brons got some runnin buddies now

Back
Top Bottom