Cavs @ Wizards 8pm ET on TNT - Rivalry? Bwahaha!

mccainku1.gif

Go Wiz!... If we get blown out i might lose all hope for next season..... but it doesnt matter, cuz we're gonna win!

You gotta win a series to be a rivalry...I'm from Sacramento, and there is NO Lakers/Sacramento rivalry, just bad blood between the two.

The only reason it's not a rivalry is because of Wiz injuries... but the 2006 and 2008 series' were pretty darn entertaining. This maybe a boring gamefor the rest of NBA fans, but as a Wiz fan, this game is one of the few i have been able to look forward to.

It won't be a blowout --- The Wizards are at home and their excited to have 2 ppieces to their puzzle back and so are the fans for some reason I don'tknow, so with that said I don't think the Cavs will cover the 10.5 spread their favored by.

I literally got the
eek.gif
face when i saw that GA was suiting up. i got a feeling dude might go for 100 tonight.. or at least 82. that picture is mad randombtw.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I literally got the
eek.gif
face when i saw that GA was suiting up. i got a feeling dude might go for 100 tonight.. or at least 82. that picture is mad random btw.

4tvx2q.jpg

lets not let up, I believe last time we were in D.C. was the famous crab walk moment which has led to a field day of jokes from NT's finest

I literally got the
eek.gif
face when i saw that GA was suiting up. i got a feeling dude might go for 100 tonight.. or at least 82. that picture is mad random btw.

100 what? Blog hits?

I literally got the
eek.gif

610x.jpg

I am heading to the game.... Wiz kids will be inspired... GA is back and they usually play the CAVS well in DC.....

Park, Lux Lounge and Indblu clubs will be on the players minds during the game.

CAVS by 2....

I'm actually looking forward to this game...

Wiz/Cavs has been my favorite playoff matchup in recent years...and even though DC has fallen off I still expect it to be a good game. Don't ya'llremember the Wizards gave the Cavs a scare on Christmas Day?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I literally got the
eek.gif

4tvx2q.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom