CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

yea im waiting for online too. I been ODing on kicks lately. I bought 5 pair in the last 3 weeks, so Im trying to get at least a little off these joints w/ some kinda code :lol:
laugh.gif
Jerz!!!

Quote:
I been ODing on kicks lately.

im the opposite i've been holding back on kicks for awhile now juss to wait for these haha
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

Quote:
Seems i have to wake up 7 am to get this DAMN shoe arghhh...im soo happy aquas release on my area next week for RETAIL =D if you want to know the location...

Is it really a big deal that the Aquas are going to drop for retail around you? Aren't they a GR release? Unless you live in an area with only a boutique or something...

I've been needing them back in my life for some time.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

THOSE ARE FAKES BUDDY UNLESS YOU GOT SOME GOOD ART TRICKS UP YOUR SLEEVES... I MIGHT BE WRONG
NIKE Talking Since
'94

ok stay tuned to NT and ill show u clowns the finsih product in the sneaker art forum, until then ill take the pic down.

are these anywhere in the socal 626 LA area??? any info would be great...thanks in advance...
I'm in and i'm out...

Its official I'm getting these instead of the Aquas.
-ANGELO
WANTED: White or black Vans Half Cabs Bullet Proof size 12.
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

Anyone seen these around Philly yet?

"Each day is another chance to do the things I could've...
...done the day before, but didn't and known I should've" --Phonte of Little Brother

They are really impressive in person....jus waitin for footlocker or eastbay to get them so I can get a discount
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Exactly.
Album of the year, KanYe West's Graduation, in stores 9/11.
(Big brother saw me at the bottom of the totem, now I'm on the top and everybody on the scrotum - K. West)

Back
Top Bottom