CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Quote:
anyone else have this problem?

mines was ordered yesterday afternoon w/ no problems and i havent gotten a called saying to get a refund.

Quote:
And also for the dude that used his military card, how much is the discount? 20%?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

These are nice
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

I didn't even know these dropped, I seen some dude with them on in the mall I work at in Jersey, went to the footlocker round the way on my break and picked up for $84, I'm cool with the store manager, gave me his discount, quality is official, they look so dope on your feet,
Extreme Heat for sale!! Jordans, Air Max, SB, Dunks, Vintage and OG kicks check out my photo album

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/

hit me at [email protected]

thanks for the heads up on the nor cal retailers jm!
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

TEXAS HEADS DALLAS AREA. no one has these yet ive called all my spots not one place has them. they should be here around wensday next week. thats when the DT's came in. just keep checking so you dont get left out.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Just came back from coppin the shirt and kicks at the footlocker by times square. thanks to everyone who provided the info. much appreciated. Total (shirt and barkleys) came out to 119$ after Military Discount.

Here is what they have left in the Store.
Full Size Run on the sneakers.
5 White Barkley/Godzilla Shirts- didn't bother checking the sizes
9 black Barkley/Godzilla Shirts- Ranges from L to XXL. Mostly XXL and XL though. 2 more L left.
What Starts in Clouded Minds Finishes in the Rain of the Fools that are used as Instruments in the Game where Depression is the Queen and Ignorance is the King.

for the philly heads, i just came back from scooping them up at footaction in franklin mills mall. didn't look but if they have them there, they're probably all over the mall. $84 w/discount out the door thanks to my boy.

Quote:
Well since the West Coast will receive these next week, is the people from the south(TX mainly) expecting to get it next week as well?

I shoud have type Western US...

Cali, Oregon, Wash, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

I hate how Arizona is so late getting everything. We should have gotten them first since they're in PHX colorways. SMH
2007 St. Louis Cardinals
Worst Pitching Staff Ever
Maroth - Wells - Thompson - Looper - Wellemeyer - Pinero

good looking out. I'll be in the look out for it.
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

REMINDER:

There is STILL a NO BUYING/SELLING Rule in the Nike Retro Forum.

Any members asking to buy, sell, trade or hook up is violating this rule and may find themselves suspended from Niketalk.

Please check the Buy/Sell Forums.

Do not use this post to point someone to your buying/selling signature.

You have been warned.

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

I read through about 20 pages and I could not find out if these will be available online. Any word?

Anyone in the South Florida (Miami) area cop already? Niketown maybe?

I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE IT UP TO JMAD FOR THIS.. HE HAS BEEN ON THIS THREAD MORE THAN ANY OTHER THREAD IN THE PAST, WELL I MEAN THE ONES THAT I'VE READ. HE GAVE EVERYONE AN ANSWER. THANKS JMAD
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Just recently picked my pair up . . .
4zx6p2b.jpg
66e2wi9.jpg

Got them for $90ish thanks to my friend at Foot Locker. I had to UNDS them. Couldn't help it . . .
44bu39t.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

^Gotdamn now Im def rockin mine with shorts.........u just made them look like heaven on feet.
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

I returned mine to get another pair of these for 84!! i cant pay 120 thats just to harsh!! PEOPLE DO NO WEAR THESE WITH JEANS!! THEY LOOK WAYYY BETTER WITH SHORTS!! PLUS PEOPLE GET TO SEE THE FULL DETAILS OF THESE GORGEOUS SHOES!!!

Back
Top Bottom