CDP IV's midsole issues

I was pretty well aware of the crappy quality in the CDP IV's, but after wearing them to the movies tonight for the second time i came home and cleanedthem with finishline's instant cleaner and the black paint on the midsole was just wiping off like dirt. I mean i knew the quality was poor, but this isjust low, on one of my favorite shoes. im disappointed

smh.gif
This is why I refuse to buy any more retros from the 04-now era until they make drastic changes.

yeah i dont like buying garbage quality shoes but theres some shoes i just gotta have. but this is extra disappointing. i like them alot. im thinking aboutgoing to the craft store and getting some shoe paint and doing a little surgery

^ that's cold lol...yeah I was expecting the same thing to happen with almost all cdp shoes...my 9s started chipping after 4 wears...

How dirty do they have to be to use Instant cleaner? I just use water and paper towel...insta clean!

yeah all time favorite shoes to me too, but mine chipping off badddddd.... to me it seem like fake shoes

Price you pay for wearable "black cement" ivs right? To this day I refuse to put my feet in those carbon copy black cement IVs. 99s all day.

yea, the cdp iv is garbage! mine faded and the paint cracked badly... on top of that im stuck with a pair of xix's..

That is the kind of B.S. that we shouldn't have to deal with from Jordan Brand. You drop $155 for some shoes and then the paint comes right off. Even ifthe III's and IV's do drop later this year, I don't know that I will cop since they will most likely be the same trash quality that the CDP'swere. JB needs to step their game up.

man that sucks, post some pics

I was thinking about coppin these next to add to my collection, I love that CW although the CDPs quality is whack
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jrock78

I was pretty well aware of the crappy quality in the CDP IV's, but after wearing them to the movies tonight for the second time i came home and cleaned them with finishline's instant cleaner and the black paint on the midsole was just wiping off like dirt. I mean i knew the quality was poor, but this is just low, on one of my favorite shoes. im disappointed

Maybe U should read whats on that Finishline "instant cleaner". Maybe it has a certain chemical that removes paint. U should just clean your shoewith just regular soap dish and rag.

Back
Top Bottom