~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

It still IRKS me that Drake's "Take Care" won the Grammy over Nas's "Life is Good" album. 
mean.gif
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Whole Album Bruh!

A Queens Story
Daughters
World's An Addiction
Summer on Smash
Stay
You Wouldn't Understand
Cherry Wine ; RIP Amy Winehouse 
Bye Baby
Nasty
Trust :smokin
How you skip over Loco-motive though?!? This one line > the whole Take Care album...

"They asking how he disappear and reappear back on top?
Saying Nas must have naked pictures of God or something"

LIG is so slept on...
View media item 2130628View media item 2130627

Last edited:
How you skip over Loco-motive though?!? This one line > the whole Take Care album...

"They asking how he disappear and reappear back on top?
Saying Nas must have naked pictures of God or something"

LIG is so slept on...

Rep mane! My bad folk, I'm still at work and was rushing that post. I also left out the Intro. Whole Album SLAPS 
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
I played the hell out of LIG. It's a great album. He delivered something special with that one.

The fape/bape era wasnt on my radar at the time I was heavy in the lrg and billionaire boys club era had the black and red face zip skeleton hoodies With the Tony hawk sidekick lx View media item 2130908

Last edited:

Whole Album Bruh!

A Queens Story

Back When

Daughters

World's An Addiction

Summer on Smash

Stay

You Wouldn't Understand

Cherry Wine ; RIP Amy Winehouse 

Bye Baby

Nasty

Trust 
smokin.gif

LIG was a great album.  The material that he spoke about was great and relatable...spoke about raising a daughter, a break up....very relatable stuff.  A lot of people felt what he was talking about.  Loved it.  

^ That's what was so dope to me. It was relatable as **** to any man above the age of 25. You could feel that ****. He was talking about grown man struggles.

Back
Top Bottom