~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

this ain't true.. from da History of air and on air max 97's alllllllllways sold good...random baby mamas and thots always got a pair of 97's and air max pluses in a random Footlocker colorway on...

Yeah, women love air maxes more than men. If not more, equally.

this ain't true.. from da History of air and on air max 97's alllllllllways sold good...random baby mamas and thots always got a pair of 97's and air max pluses in a random Footlocker colorway on...

Air max 97’s were extremely popular in 97 but the 98 during release year as well as subsequent retro’s of 97’s weren’t on the radar at all. Only Air Max retros that moved before 2015 were 90’s and 95’s. Griffey Max’s had way more appeal at the top of the decade than any yearly sigs. Fast forward to today and your average teen knows what Silver bullets or tour yellows are but have never seen a Griffey Max, think freshwater is a birthright and have never heard of Ken Griffey.

A Trip Down Memory Lane:

Barry Sanders
Beckett Football Magazine Barry Sanders rocking the Nike Air Max Uptempo 2 ''Duke''.png

Yeah, women love air maxes more than men. If not more, equally.
man I was out in Lincoln road mall last week and I seen a bunch of women tourist wearing both the silvers and golds. This one particular Asian chick had on a mean fit with the silvers on.

97s were always popular but they still went on sale up until the last 2-3 years. I copped the silver 97s for $50 at FTL back in like 06-08. Some **** like that.

97s got real hot when all these celebs starting wearing them and the whole athletic sweatsuit look took over. Then everyone wanted 97s, it's that 90s running look that is so popular.

98s sat every time they dropped. Even when Supreme did them people were like why 98s, should be 95 or 97. Then the whole 90s look took over and everyone wanted them. Makes me sick.

Listening to that little Arab kid with Fat Joe was brutal. He's a kid and he doesn't know ****. Painful. Was that some make a wish type ****?

Last edited:
97s got real hot when all these celebs starting wearing them and the whole athletic sweatsuit look took over. Then everyone wanted 97s, it's that 90s running look that is so popular.

more da latter than da former.

however, HOA all sold well except da 2003's & 93's

Listening to that little Arab kid with Fat Joe was brutal. He's a kid and he doesn't know ****. Painful. Was that some make a wish type ****?

i think homie's fam is loaded in da middle east and Fat Joe is a concierge of some sorts.

I think the Skepta 97s, then the Undefeated 97s, and finally the Off-White 97s all being so well done have helped people discover how dope 97s are in general.

As for me, I've loved them since 97. Not a big fan of 95s outside of the OG Neon colorway.

Back
Top Bottom