~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

If you not ages 8-16 or 45-80......you shouldn’t be rocking no damn cargo shorts. Especially some khaki or tan ones.

07295E74-A974-4CA8-9608-6335DE29FA39.gif

what you rockin, cut off jeans? :lol:

Western shirts are the flyest thing you can buy that don’t cost a lot of money the button downs are always fly

Hawaiian shirts are a timeless piece b.

and i think they're "in"

As someone that's been wearing sweats and basketball shorts all my life and one of the laziest humans to walk this planet, I'm beyond tired of this athletic trend. Everyone wants to wear sweat shorts and athletic shorts with EVERYTHING. Seeing people in sweatpants or sweatshorts with a ****in polo or sweater is ****in crazy.

^polo shorts and sweats/athletic shorts has been goin on since the 80's fr. it may have picked up recently but I cant honestly say its a bad look. that's me tho.

and cargo shorts are considered wack now? lol by who, people that look to the migos & ye for fashion Q's? young n_'s corny af. lol

Last edited:
will say this tho, if you 30+ and concerned bout whats "in", and you haven't found your own style yet, you doin it wrong.

if 17-25/6 year olds dictate how you "should" dress, you doin it wrong.

us in the 30 bracket have been around long enough to recognize a trend. we should EASILY be able to decipher between what styles will last and whats, some 15 minute bull****.

that bein said cargos are a staple and aint goin no where.

let these young boys tell it, Ralph Lauren wack too. psssshhhhhh foh...

bruh, so we talkin bout khaki cargos specifically, or ALL cargo shorts in general? bc yall really aint boutta tell me I wont be good in some camo's in this 2018 summa heat my g.

yo, only 1 month ago I saw the "in 3 weeks n_'s aint gone be wearin nothin but camo cargos and plain tee's" meme in my IG feed from like 5 different accounts. yall wylin on this one...

Back
Top Bottom