~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

unnamed-16.jpg

:emoji_crown:

Let me emphasize to yall as to why Daddy Yankee is considered the ''King of Reggaeton''. Before ''Gasolina'' he already was doing music, working with Playero in the 90s, and with DJ Blass/Luny Tunes in the early 2000s. Those songs he came out with are underground hits. After ''Gasolina'' dude has been consistent with dropping mainstream hits: ''Lo Que Paso, Paso'', ''Rompe'', ''Machucando'', ''Machete'', ''Pose'', ''Limbo'', ''Shaky Shaky'', etc. etc. etc. his latest hit ''Dura''. And on top of that his features, Awards, etc. etc. etc.

LMAO i just crack up when I see bad buny now bc the first thing i notice now are his glasses

Let me emphasize to yall as to why Daddy Yankee is considered the ''King of Reggaeton''. Before ''Gasolina'' he already was doing music, working with Playero in the 90s, and with DJ Blass/Luny Tunes in the early 2000s. Those songs he came out with are underground hits. After ''Gasolina'' dude has been consistent with dropping mainstream hits: ''Lo Que Paso, Paso'', ''Rompe'', ''Machucando'', ''Machete'', ''Pose'', ''Limbo'', ''Shaky Shaky'', etc. etc. etc. his latest hit ''Dura''. And on top of that his features, Awards, etc. etc. etc.

Thanks. Wasn't clear on this. Answered so many questions.

You are absolutely correct. We didn't realize this until months later. Dude who copped the down snorkel was approached by a mailman who accused him of stealing the jacket....he was rambling on how it was a felony to wear/steal government related items/property.

The kids father who bought the stuff didn't think twice...just thought some youths wanted to wear some mailman gear. :lol:

I'd think you can wear it as long as you take off the official logo.

Kodak look like a 40 year old grandfather, ain't he like 20 or some ****? His last jail stint ****ed him up for real.

@Hahahaha Should've asked to be sent to the same jail that Gucci was sent to - he did his time, came out fit as a fiddle plus his music career doing decent too.

Kodak looking like a bowl stud. :stoneface: :sick:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom